Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Kaito seemed a bit distracted but, he was still mainly focused on Bridgette.

"She is... Oh, and I'm sorry if it sounded like she was being a bit mean, she's not used to me going out and about with girls. Mostly because I never have."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 pm

She nodded. So this boy was a virgin? Well a virgin to dating. She of course couldn't give away innocence young so she was still a virgin too. Though he openly admitted it made her a little interested. She would have to make friends with Kumiko. "I'm sure you must be pulling my leg, a great guy like you not going out much."
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 pm

"I was never really one for dating. Too much Tim away from my studies you know? Luckily I don't need to go straight to college to help run the company. My arents want me to not waste my youth." he leaned back a little on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:51 pm

She nods. She knew what he meant. "Yes. I found school to be very important. Though in Ireland the grading is more relaxed and we have plenty of free time and do not have to worry about such things. So I had plenty time for dating and such." She spoke with her hands a little.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 pm

Kumiko showed up at their table, smiling innocently.

"Turns out I have some time go you guys~ can I get you something to drink or maybe get some cute little bento boxes?~" Kumiko was putting on all of her charm for her brother and this girl.

Kaito nodded. "Some coffee would be nice. Bridgette do you want anything else?" he didn't care if it would seem weird, he was going to talk to Kumiko about this whole job thing when she returned. Maybe Bridgette could understand her better than he could, that's a thing girls do right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Bridge smiled and slightly bowed her head to Kumiko. "A light coffee will be fine." She and turned her attention back to Kaito.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:56 am

Kumiko nodded and walked off behind the counter so she could still see the two.

"Well, Bridgette, how are you liking your stay in our lovely little country?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:13 am

She nods and puts her upper parts if her arms on the table. As elbows were rude. "Japan is a quaint little place. Rich in his and culture. It kind of reminds me of Ireland. It is really a great place. I wouldn't mind living here." She said and put hands flat on the table. She gave him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 am

"Hopefully someday I'll be able to travel more, see the world. I wouldn't mind it too much."

Kumiko came back with their coffees, little chibi faces made in the tops with cream.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 am

She nodded and bowed her head at Kumiko. "Thank you Ms. Fujiwara." She took a sip from the coffee and then turned to Kaito. "I would love to bring you to see Ireland. In all honesty it would be my pleasure as you have helped me out so well. I will pay it forward." Her hand inched closer and then stopped. If he noticed her hand she was sure he knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 am

Kaito saw her hand in his peripheral vision, but was completly unsure what to do with his sister here. This definitely put a kink in his plan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 am

Bridge thought about why he didn't make contact. It was either the fact he had no idea what to do or that girl was making him uncomfortable. She wanted to shoo her off but that would be rude of her and cause problems between Kaito and herself. She turned and looked at Kumiko. "I love your outfit my dear. It is quite delightful." She went back to sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:50 am

Kumiko smiled and tilted her had at Bridgette.

"Thank you~ It's out uniform here~ You look very pretty yourself~ Wouldn't you agree Kaito?"

Kaito nodded, and attempted to make his sister go elsewhere.

"Don't you have other people to attend to Kumiko? I'm sure I'm not that important of a customer, since I'm your brother." Kumiko got the signal, huffed slightly, then went ot talk to her other customers briefly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:55 am

Bridgette smiled. "So Kaito. You think I look nice?" She asked with a slight purr in her voice and her still close to him. It had been inching a little closer now.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 am

Kaito slightly opened his mouth then shut it, and nodded, pretending to 'accidentally' touch her hand.

His hand was strong and warm, yet soft and he met Bridgettes eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:05 am

She smiled let her thumb lightly rub his hand. She was enjoying this 'date' so far. She leaned in to speak a bit and opened her mouth. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" She asked making proper eye contact.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:08 am

"Between business and the necessities, I do enjoy riding my motorcycle, although I haven't gotten to very often. That, and taking time to wander gardens, thinking." He cupped her hand and ran his own thumb across first the back then the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 am

Bridge nodded. "Perhaps one day we could go on a ride to a great garden and perhaps walk around." She smoothingly had her free hand go to her coffee and she took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 am

He was feeling at peace.

"You know, that could be at least a whole day thing. There are many large and beautiful gardens around."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:54 am

Bridge nodded. "Yes. Perhaps a little picnic would be good as we look at the flowers." She was more than happy to enjoy more time with him he seemed interesting enough and was actually a lot more relaxed than in a work setting. He sure was a bit of a cutie too. The only problem was she felt as though his sister didn't like her much, or at least she wasn't happy with such of an idea of her. Perhaps she didn't like forgein people. She probably had Xenophobia.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 2:58 pm

If Bridgette had known the Kumiko had been on a date the previous night with an Irishman, the idea of Xenophobia would probably sound ridiculous. But she didnt bring it up.

Kaito was starting to think Bridgette was cuter the more he sat with her and held her hand. He seemed to be falling fast and hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:06 pm

She gave a bit of a rather mature smile. "So Kaito. What shall we speak of now?" She asked and her hand made its way under the table to rest on her lap.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Kaito cleared his throat slightly and sat up, letting go of her hand. He wasn't sure how long a good hand touch was, but he felt he reached it, maybe even a little longer.

"Well, how about you, Bridgette? Any interests that you wish to indulge in today?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:36 pm

She shook her head. "Not if you would like to go windowing shopping at very girly stores." She leaned a little closer and looked up at him through her eyelashes. She was competely happy with this whole date and its out come so far. She feels she had got him interested enough.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Kaito smiled.

"Growing up with Kumiko, I have often had to visit very girly stores. How do you think I got my sense of fashion?" He gestured to his fine and dandy outfit. He was pretty good at looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next