Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Itsuki looked at his hands. "I haven't really thought about it." His smile was sad; his eyes semed distant.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

She tried and get his attention back by bringing her head down to meet his gaze a bit. "Its fine. I didn't know until very recently what I wanted. You seem like a quiet and sweet boy. Maybe library life? Something easy and not too tasking? You seem to have a little trouble holding a conversation, but yet again, so do I." She gave him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Itsuki chuckled at her statement. He looked up, opening his mouth to say something, but was cut off. "Itsuki? On a date? I never thought I'd see the day." Itsuki looked behind him, finding a familiar face. "Kohaku?" Kohaku smiled.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Lisa blushed bright red and put her hands in her lap and her eyes became directed to her lap. "Ex-excuse me Kohaku-Kun...? But Um...I don't think Itsuki would call it a date...I mean..um...I'd like...um never mind!" She became bright red and covered her face quickly. She felt so stupid right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Both boys stared at her, confused at her sudden flustering. "Lisa this is Kohaku, an old friend of mine." The smile returned to his face. "Kohaku this is Lisa, a girl I helped yestersday. I thought you were going to Hikaru's shop?" Kohaku smirked and sat at an empty chair. "I didn't want to have to deal with Hikaru using me as an art subject." The red head turned to look at Lisa. "Lisa huh? A cute name, which matches a cute face." Itsuki slapped his hand onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Lisa blushed and wiggled in her seat nervously. "Wh-why thank you..." She said and tried not looking at either boy, but she got up her courage and looked at them. "I-I'm s-sure I um..." She lightly tapped Itsuki's shin with her foot telling him that she needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"She knows that she's cute. Stop flirting." Itsuki smirked. Kohaku looked flustered. "Flirting? I beg your pardon?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Lisa blushed and to look at the menu. "U-Um! What would you two like? I can pay for your meals. Since you helped me Itsuki." She said and nodded shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:44 pm

"It would be ungentlemanly of me to let you pay." The boys said at the same time. They looked at each other in shock. "Actually, I need to go check on Hikaru. I'll leave you to your date." He stood up. Itsuki yelled at him, "It's not a date!" He turned and faced Lisa again. "God...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:57 am

"W-would it be that bad to be on a date with me...?" She wiggled cutely in her seat trying to make eye contact but not doing well.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:02 am

When Itsuki heard what Lisa said,he was a bit surprised,"Well,not really,no.I think I'll enjoy going on a date with you."Itsuki said scratching his chin and tapping his foot.
'It's ungentlemanly of me to say it'll be a bad date,but maybe going on a date with her won't be too bad.'Itsuki thought with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:18 am

Lisa smiled. "Thank goodness. I was so worried about it..." She held up the menu and pointed at a sandwich. "Would it be alright if I get this? I mean it's pretty cheap too...Ah! We should go to the arcade after this!" She gained such confidence all of a sudden, it must have been his okay with calling it a date that she felt more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 am

"Sure,why not...I guess I'll take one too."Itsuki said calmly before taking 2 sandwiches,one for Lisa and one for him,then handed one of the sandwich to Lisa,"Here."Itsuki said smiling while giving Lisa the sandwich.
After a few minutes,Itsuki and Lisa finally finished their sandwiches,"Well then,should we go to the arcade now?"Itsuki said while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:29 am

Lisa nodded and stood up. "Yes! Oh man there was this new game I head was out. We don't have a nice arcade back home like here. Its a multiplayer shooting game. I love those type a lot. How about you?" She started toward the door of the shop.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:44 am

'A shooting game huh...I'll definitely win.'Itsuki thought before smirking evilly and rubbing his palms,making him look quite evil as lightning flashed in the background to make a dramatic image.
"Alright,we'll check it out.Lead the way your majesty."Itsuki said after he calmed himself down and bowed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:50 am

Lisa laughed and grabbed his hand. "If we don't hurry there might be a huge line." She smiled brightly and pulled his hand softly.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 am

When they reached the arcade,Itsuki saw that the arcade was a bit crowded already,theres no huge line though,fortunately,'Probably for that multiplayer shooter game Lisa talked about.'Itsuki thought interested when he looked around.
After a few minutes,they were finally able to play the game,Itsuki completely dominated ALL of his opponents in that game,making a few people ragequit and some hate him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:26 am

Lisa was sad that she lost to Itsuki who was clearly the better shooter. "I never liked 3rd person shooting games that much. 1st person was always my favorite type." She sighed and smiled softly. "Perhaps we should hang out some more this summer! I really liked today~"
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:32 am

Smiling softly at Lisa,Itsuki said "Sure,should we end the day?If yes,then where should we meet up tomorrow then?"Itsuki said while tapping his foot absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:36 am

Lisa put her finger on her chin. "Maybe we should go to the beach! I haven't gone yet and I heard it's gonna be great and sunny this week. I really like the idea of it." She grabbed his hand. "Thank you for lunch."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:38 am

"Yeah,we definitely need to go to the beach since its going to be sunny this week."Itsuki said with a smile on his face before he blushed slightly when Lisa grabbed his hands,"Its no problem,no need to thank me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm

She nodded. "A-Ah okay well. I guess I'll see you around soon?" She stood up and put out her hand. "It was nice meeting you. It really is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Chubu :: Kanazawa-
Jump to: