Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:05 pm

She played with her thumbs awkwardly and looked away from the two conversing at the door. She wanted to apologize for what she saw but instead she looked for her purse which had her phone. She sent a quick message to her friend. He was going to bring her some dinner clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:54 am

"Okay Kaito, I'll let it be, but maybe you should tell me your plan, that way I can help-"

"No Kumiko, I will do it myself. He sighed. "Maybe you should come and talk to her, get better acquainted. I feel like she'll spend more time around here so it'd be nice if you two got along. Ok?" He patted Kumiko's shoulder and walked back to Bridgette.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:07 am

Bridgette returned her attention to the two when they walked in. She stood up and put her hand out to Kumiko. "Nice to meet you again. I am sorry for the ways we keep meeting under." She spoke and then turned to Kaito quickly. "My friend said he will be bringing me one of my dinner dresses." She smiled at the two of them happily.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Kumiko shook her hand and bowed. "Its nice to see my brother has finally found a girl. My parents were a little worried for a while~" she said and chuckled. Kaito blushed a little.

"I'm going to go get ready for dinner, Bridgette. I'll be back in a bit." he sad and left the room. Kumiko sat next to Bridgette.

"What do you think of my brother? Andreas's be honest about what you feel."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Bridgette looked at Kumiko and then back to her hands. She liked him a lot and wanted to try and go through the whole relationship thing. Of course she was unfamiliar with dating one so close to her age.

"He is great. Very sweet, oh so nice and very funny." She thought about her answers thoroughly before answering his sister. She didn't want to mess this up for herself, she truly liked Kaito.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:16 pm

"it's good that you think so well of Kaito. Even though I'm his little sister I kind of worry. He has so stressed and worn. You're doing him a lot of good." She got up and bowed, smiling warmly at Bridgette.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Bridgette nodded. "Thank you. I can see why you are worried. He does take things and mistakens them." She said and smiled sweetly. " And besides I like his company."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Kumiko smiled happily. "I won't tell Kaito, I'll let you do that yourself." She giggles and walked out if the room.

Kaito returned not long after in semi formal clothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:11 pm

"Thank you." She spoke quietly as Kumiko left. She seemed nice. As soon as Kaito caught her eye Bridge's phone beeped. She looked at it and then at Kaito. "My friend is here with my clothes." She said and bowed her head a bit. She hoped he could go get them or someone could, she couldn't really leave and go out in a robe.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 pm

"Do you want to go get them or should I send someone?" He asked. Kaito was wearing slacks and nice shoes with a navy blue sweater and white button up shirt. His hair was spiked up slightly and he wore a nice looking watch in his right wrist
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 am

Bridgette thought a moment before answering. "I know this may be much but could you get them, I have items in there that I would rather not have others see." Of course she was speaking of her underwear and bra.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:21 am

"Of course. Who exactly am I looking for?" He figured he could tell but better be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:33 am

Bridge opened her mouth and closed of again. "It is a small green car." To her it was a rather odd shade of green but she had always hated that car's color.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:36 am

"Okay, I'll be back soon." She walked to the doorway, doubled back, and tilted Bridgette's head up, giving her a soft kiss. He then smiled at her an headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 am

Bridge blushed from the surprise kiss but it took her breath away every time he did things like this.

Meanwhile, Bridgette's cranky friend sits in the car waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:51 am

Kaito briskly walked to a car he never saw before, one of an of green color.

"Um hello." He said to the person in the car.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 am

He nodded and waved. "Nice to meet ya." Was all he said before handing over the large bag to Kaito. He knew his friend liked hanging out with the big fish bit this guy was young.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:48 pm

"This is a lot of things for dinner." Kaito held up the bag and eyed it in disbelief. "But I suppose she knows what she wants."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Her friend nodded. "Yes Bri is a girl of needs." He said and rolled his eyes. An annoying one at that. If she hadn't texted him he would still be at home drinking his tea and reading, but when she texted he had to go or he was gonna get a good talking to.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Kaito handed him a slip of cash. "Thank you for running this errand. Have a nice evening." Kaito bowed slightly and headed back inside. He soon got back to Bridgette.

"Here are the things your friend brought." He gently put the bag on the bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Bridgette nodded and took the bag. "Thank you. You may go now." She said giving him a look that said 'leave, I do not need you for this.' She looked in the bag and smiled.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:52 pm

He nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind him. He leaned against the wall and let out a small sigh. Everything was great and nothing would go wrong, he'd make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 am

As soon as she was in her white dress she smiled. She felt much better not wearing only that robe and not so exposed. She went over to the bed and buckled her white heels and smoothed out her skirt and tights. She put on her light colored sweater and sighed slightly. She smiled and walked toward the door leaning on it lightly. "This man is going to be the death of me." She laughed slightly and sighed again. She walked back to the bed and spoke loud enough for Kaito to hear her through the door. " You may come back in."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 am

He cautiou sly opened the door and instantly smiled. Bridgette looked absolutely stunning. "Wow Bridgette, you look wonderful." He held out a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 am

Bridgette took his out stretched hand and smiled. "Likewise." She nodded happily looking him up and down quickly. She planted a small kiss on his cheek and relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next