Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:32 pm

Bridgette looks at him. "No. You don't tell me what to do. Kaito, what happened? You were just fine the other day." She crossed her arms and her chest huffed out in annoyance. "So tell me what is wrong, right now."
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:12 pm

The people who were coming in looked questioning at the two.

"Miss O'Dea please sit or excuse yourself from the room. When I say later I mean later!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:30 pm

She is taken aback by his rough tone. "I'm sorry Mr. Fujiwara." She walks back to her chair with her coffee and begins going through the work binder.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 pm

For the rest of the session there is an obvious t er ndion in the room. After the meeting, Kaito sits in his office, going over a few m I re things.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Bridgette walks up to the door and is carrying many binders describing the extent of their partnership. She knocks on the door. "Mr. Fujiwara parden my interruption." She walks in carrying the binders and drops them on his desk loudly. "These are the documents outlining our company details with you, this includes production and costs. I would like you to read these over as soon as possible. I entrust you with these documents. Since you are the head ceo of the partnership between us."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Kaito glances up after she dropped the binders. "[color=#0000ff]Yes.[color]" He sighs and puts his pen down, standing and walking to the front of his desk.

"What does this partnership mean to you? "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

"This partnership?" Well she knew that it was a business partner. She just wasn't sure what he wanted to hear. "It's strictly business." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

"That's what I thought..." Kaito looked at his shoes and turned. "Good Evening Miss O'Dea."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:51 pm

"No, you're not dismissing me. I want to know why you were being so cold back there, what is wrong?" She went to the door and closed it. She leaned her back on the door. "And neither of us are leaving until you tell me what I did that made you mad. Was because I was talking to your parents last night about business?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Kaito couldn't bear to look at her.

"Bridgette, this partnership is real. Our relationship isn't. If you're just using me to gain business... I felt so much love towards you..." Was Kaito choking up? Was he actually starting to cry?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Bridgette had quite the what the fuck face. "What the hell Kaito? What is wrong with you? What even made you think something like that? Seriously?" She threw her arms up in the air. "Oh my god men are so fickle!" Her hands fell to her sides. She couldn't believe he would think such a thing. "You know what, I can't handle this. When you have figured out that I love you too email me because I don't want to deal with this." She stormed her way out of his office and slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Kaito stood there silently before roaring and swiping his desk off.

"Damnit Bridgette..." He shoved the scattered papers into drawers and and walked out after her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:32 am

Bridgette was storming through the office barking orders at the juniors about talking care of things while she was gone. She was so angry, how could he think that she was using him only for the partnership? Where did he even get the damned idea! She wanted to scream and hit him. Damn him and not believing in all those things she did with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10