Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] Empty
PostSubject: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:06 pm

The young lady was walking down the street in her uniform for the college she went to. Yuui had no idea what was bound to happen today but for all she knew it was going to be a normal day.

As she passed an alley she heard grunting and a rustling sound. She looked around the alley but it was too dark to see. "Hello? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Date had a good day,a very good day.
He was walking through the alleyways,got cornered by a few thugs,killed them,found a sake shop that sells expensive but good sake,had alot of em too,this day was fuckin fantastic.
And now here he is,leaning on the wall,drinking his last bottle of sake,barely feeling buzzed at all,when an annoying fuckin voice interupted him asking if he was okay.
"Of course Im okay you fucking annoying twat!."Date said annoyed.
Turning his head towards the source of the voice,he found out the one who talked was a goddamn hooker,'Great,another shitty hooker that wants to fuck me.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:22 pm

"Excuse me? I am no twat! I am an educated woman for your information. If anyone is a twat is you, you weird drunk." She had walked into the alley and got a little bit better look at him. "And besides your not doing yourself any good you drunkard!" Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:35 pm

Blinking in surprise at the fact that the woman countered him,he laughed,alot.
"Hahahahahaha!You may be an annoying hooker,but you got balls!"Date said amused at how the woman didnt even notice that he's a samurai and at the fact that she actually countered back at him,not like those shitheads back home.

Taking another chug from his sake bottle,he found out it was empty,heck,he even checked from the hole!
'God fuckin dammit,Im out of sake,maybe I should take some from me pocket dimension.'he thought,before deciding not to do it since he's a lazy fucker.

Standing up from his leaning position,he turned his body away from the woman,he said "Go home ya goddamn midget,go stay in yer tea house or shit.The alleyways arent nice ya stupid fuck.",he then walked away from the annoying twat,looking for some people to fight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:49 pm

"You're so drunk you have no idea what you're talking about." She sighs and rubs her forehead. She hated herself. "Just get up, I'm going to help you get home. You look pretty fat from home." Why did she have to worry about stupid drunk people who couldn't tell their ass from their elbow.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 pm

'The fuck?Did this woman just think Im drunk?' Date thought annoyed.
"Look ya goddamn midget,I AM NOT DRUNK,and while Im a bit far away from home,I dont need jack shit from you,especially help."Date said unamused and annoyed now,while giving the woman a stare that promised pain and death,so much pain and death that she feel's like she's facing Death itself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Giving him back an equally terrifying stare she opens her mouth to speak, "Do you really think I am scared of a guy in a kimono who has alcohol on his breath? I've seen scarier men." She isn't taking any of his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Taking a cigar and a zippo lighter,he placed the cigar in his mouth and lighted it,smoking for a few second,before blowing out a large cloud of smoke.
Dropping the cigar and lighting it off by stomping on it,he used magic to cover himself with ethereal dark flames and made monster's made out of shadow come out,blocking her escape.
"You do not want to mess with me woman.....If I want to...I can kill you in a blink of an eye,perhaps I should torture you for a bit to teach you a lesson...Or,you can stop annoying me and get the fuck out of here."Date said with a deathly tone in his voice,while his anger and magic making his voice sounds demonic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:57 pm

"Stop this bullshit." She crosses her arms and gives him her own death glare. "Where do you live I'll help you get home. You don't look very well." He's probably flushed from drinking. Man does she want to help him.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:04 pm

'For all that's holy,she's crappily stubborn isnt she?'Date thought while facepalming with his right hand,feeling annoyed and cursing at the gods above.
"Alright alright....I'll let you help me get to my house,its also a few blocks from here.God fucking damn you're stubborn as golden shit."he said while negating all of the spells that he used,making the beast's and the flames disappear.

"Oh great and wise princess,lead this drunk peasant to his home..."he said while mocked the annoying twat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:14 pm

"Oh stop sassing me." She sighs. Maybe she should just leave him be, but he looks pretty dirty and looks like he needs a shower. Damn her and her caring ways.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:18 pm

"Well,since you dont know where I live,I'll just lead you there and you protect me."he said amusedly when he realized that.
Exiting the alleyway,he then procedeed to go through random places and random directions...Atleast to the annoying twat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:25 pm

She followed him, she is used to these ways anyway since she had to use them to get to work without people from school seeing her.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 pm

After a few more minutes,Date finally reached his home,"Well here we are,ya goddamn stubborn midget.Now anything else ye goddamn midget?"he said,not caring what happens to the twat anymore...
He looked at his home with pride,it took time to make it after all,materials and the funds too,but in the end,it was all worth it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 pm

She looked at his home and her mouth dropped open. How he afforded such a place was a bit suspicious. "Don't tell me you're an Yakuza boss...." The Yakuza, japanese mafia, were pretty damn scary. It was two stories high with beautiful old style Japanese architecture it made her feel as though she was in feudal area Japan.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:13 pm

'Bitch aint so cheeky now.'he thought while smirking smugly.
"Im not a Yakuza boss,Im just your average,every day samurai who's mastered the art of kenjutsu and a great mage.Im no one special."he said while pretending to clean his nails.

"Anyways,thank you for leading this peasant back to his home,your highness."
Date mockingly said before opening the doors,entering the house after a few steps,then promptly collapsed because of his lack of sleep.The doors were still open too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 pm

She face palmed and shut the doors behind them. She walked around the house, it was just as gorgeous as the outside but she couldn't find his room.

When she did find what looked like his room she dragged him there and wrapped him. Damn that prick.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Waking up after a few hours,Date slowly stood up.
Looking around for a few minutes because he just woke up,he found out that the annoying twat was sleeping.Right.Besides.His.Bed.

Taking a bucket of water,he immediately poured some of its contents to the midget's face while saying "Oy!Wake up you annoying midget!".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:44 pm

She woke up quickly and began wiping her face. "Wh-what the hell! I was trying to make sure you were okay! I'm sorry for being kind, you ass." She stood up and her clothes were drenched. "Thanks to you I look like I'm competing in a wet t-shirt contest!"
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:00 pm

Firing a blast of wind that dried her clothes immediately,Date said "There,ya happy now ye fuck?"
"Want some food ye shithead?Ye seem hungry."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

She gave him a glare. "You know you should treat people with respect! Even if you don't like them." She sighed and smoothed out her uniform. "And yes, some food sounds good."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Taking out a feast made by world class chef from his pocket dimension,some tools to eat,and 2 bottle of water.
He said to her "Well come on,I thought ye were hungry ye twat.".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 pm

She sighs. "I never said I didn't want food." She looks away but begins to be called by the sound of food.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:12 pm

"Come on ya fuck,Im being a generous host here,giving you world class food like its nothing."Date said calmly,while a bit annoyed at how the midget casually looked away from it.
"Anyways,so why did you help me?Ya seem to despise me,so why bother helping?"he asked,genuinely curious,since the twat actually helped him.Maybe for her own advantage.We'll see...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:38 pm

"I am a woman not some person you can make fun of by calling me names. I have a name. It's Yuui Yamamotori." She crosses her arms but sits anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next