Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:16 am

It was a comfy 74 degrees in the main hall of Tokyo's largest museum, the Tokyo National Museum, and Kaito felt very much at home among the aristocracy that surrounded him. All the men were dressed in expensive suits and the women in shining, revealing gowns. And besides, it was his charity auction, he had to be comfortable.

He gave some of his guests faint smiles, curt nods, and brief greetings as he made his way around to the microphone. All of his family's business partners were here. One odd thing was an e-mail stating that the CEO of an Irish business would be attending without her associates, and her being in Tokyo was more of a social call than business.

Kaito glanced at the clock. He had asked that the CEO of that company meet him sometime before the auction began. Was she going to be late?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 am

Bridgette had been running a bit late. Her original dress she was going to wear was covered in cat hair. She had no idea how, so she just threw on her best stage performance dress. It was a nice grass green and made her red hair stand out a bit. As soon as her limo pulled up to the auction place.

As she got out she held the black shawl to he'd bare shoulders. It was a bit chilly out. She saw the countless numbers of men and women walk in. Most were beautiful and stunning. She was sure that these were the kinds of people she would be mingling with now. It was a bit interesting to be honest.

Her driver told her to have a good night which she told him thank you and walked away from the limo into the building. She walked about looking around. This was a great venue to have the auction at. She greeted many of the guests and was very nice. She smiled to every one waving. She noticed a lot of the women were wearing dresses that looked hand tailored. They came in great otheds and different designs.

She made it to wear the man was standing. He was of Asian origin, more than likely Japanese, he was very handsome to say the least. That must of been Kaito Fujiwara. He was as good-looking at she was told.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 am

Kaito saw the red-haired young woman as soon as she entered. It had to be her. Bridgette O'Dea, the newly appointed CEO of one of the Fujiwara's most Western partners. He gave her a bow and then outstretched his hand.

"Miss O'Dea, I presume? I'm happy you could make it." he said in a casual yet business like tone. She looked very out-going and daring in that dress she sported. He thought it complimented her nicely.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 am

She took his hand and smiled. "You presume correctly. It is a great honor to have been able to make it." She kept her eyes on him. She watched him closely and was rather happy to be able to see him up close.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:31 am

"We have a few minutes before the aucrion starts. May I get you something to drink? And I'd like to learn about your company more."

He led her to a nearby waiter who handed them Sake in small porcelain cups with water color flowers adorning the rim, just underneath a band of gold.

"I chose the decor, silverware, everything you see. And almost all of it comes from one of the companies represented here. Except yours, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 am

She followed him and smiled. "Ah yes. My company doesn't specialize in most decor things. Fashion and cosmetics are out strong point. Though I know we do have a small section for club decor." She smiled and drank some of her sake.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Kaito nodded. He gestured for her to follow him to a quieter, yet still heavily populated area.

"Miss O'Dea, I was delighted to learn that your company would start dealing with ours more. Even though our companies don't necessarily delve into the same areas, it will be nice to have different trading options and opportunities."

It was great to get to talk to someone who couldn't be at least his father or mother's age, that witch. Or even his grandmother's or grandfathers age. Someone with a fresh and new perspective on the world and what would make a company partnership feasible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Bridgette followed him and came close to him. She smiled in a rather peculiar way. "I saw it was going to happen. I mean. I was the one who signed the agreement to become partners. Also the good thing about it is perhaps your inventions could work well with some our later fashion and cosmetic items, such as small things like specialized brushed or so." He seemed very interested. She pushed her hair out of her face and took off her shrug exposing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 am

He nodded then glanced at the clock on the wall. It seems like the auctionwas going to start any minute now. He excused himself and went upo to the mic, greeting everyone and began the auction.

-3 HOURS LATER-

Katio smiled and went off stage, going back over to Bridgette, his face slowly turning away from a smile. Business face once more came to his face.

"That took a long time didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

She nodded. "That it did." She smiled at him calmly. He sure was serious. He needed to loosen up a bit. "You sure do retain the qualities of the seniors. Always so serious." She giggled a bit hoping it would help ease him a bit.They were both so young, no need to be too serious when talking to someone of the same age range. Her hands slide down to the bottom of her dress which she smoothed a bit. It got a bit hiked up oddly when she was sitting down. Women waved at her and she waved back all the time smiling.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:15 am

Kaito sighed and rubbed his neck. Things like this sometimes gave him aches in his neck. He offered his arm to Bridgette to lead her out to the gardens.

"Care to go for a walk with a serious young man?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 am

She watched him. He seemed to be a bit stressed or in pain. She tried reading his body langugue. It must have been from either the auction or her telling him to relax. "Of course. Why wouldn't I? This serious young man seems to want to get out of here." Her hand covered her mouth as she giggled. When she was finished she smiled sweety. She took his arm and her free hand touched it lightly. She was going to go with him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 am

"I wish that I didn't have to do some of these things. Although I seem all business, I actually like to you know be a normal guy. Maybe for once." He looked down at her with a more normal, less serious expression.

"I shouldn't be griping to you when we're at a business affair. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:25 am

She nodded quickly and let go of him. She fixed the top of her dress a bit pulling up. "I completely understand. Perhaps we can go for coffee together, of course not a business one, so you will be able to act like a normal guy." She smiled and put her shawl back on finally. Her lips separated as if she was going to say something.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 am

Kaito released a small smile. He didn't look at her while they were walking, but he could see her out of his peripheral vision.

"Miss O'dea, what was the reason you came again? I don't believe I remember you saying anything in your e-mail."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 am

She thought about it a moment. "Well, I came to see how our Japanese branch store was doing. I was also supposed to console with a friend's company, but....I also came to find myself...some fun!" It wasn't much fun in Ireland as everything was the same old borinhg routine. Japan was exciting and new it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Kaito nodded hearing her response. He stopped and rested against the railing of a bridge that corssed over one of the outdoor Koi ponds.

"I can guarantee you that I can help you find something fun to do while you stay here. I may not go out much, but I do know my way around." Bridgette would be able to see half a smile on his face as he slyly looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:52 pm

She looked at him in a rather excited way and stood near him her arms also against the railing. Her arms lightly pushed her chest together making it seems like a valley. "And why is that Mr. Fujiwara?" After she said that she gave him a sly look back and turned away from him. "I'm sure you have more interesting things to tend to then a lonely lady." She smiled as soon as she had finished.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Kaito turned and rested his elbows on the railing, his back facing the pond and he looked directly down at Bridgette's face.

"I take my little sister out all the time, you look to be a little older than her, maybe by a year or two. But still you look quite young, Miss O'Dea."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 pm

So that was what he had meant. "I'm sure she's a delight if she's anything like a man like you Fujiwara." Perhaps all he wanted was a simple babysitter for his sister, instead of some private company.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 pm

This earned a chuckle fro him as he shook his head.

"She is nothing like me, although she is a delight. She is loud, outspoken, very involved in things..." His face turned sour for a moment then he once again offered his arm to Bridgette.

"But, by all means, I'd rather just you and I spend some time together. My sister would understand. As much as I love her, I can only spend so much time with my little sister, if you understand waht it's like to have a younger sibling."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 pm

She shook her head. "Though I do know what its like to have an older brother." She took his arm once again. She loved that fact that they were going to hang out. "Would you still like to go to coffee with me?" If he didn't it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 pm

"Yes, very much Miss O'dea. May I call you Bridgette?" They had reached a split in the path, and he led her down the right, which had overhanging cherry blossom trees which smelled very sweet. He looked through the branches at the moon and kept silent as they walked for a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Bridgette smiled and her free hand lightly rubbed his arm. "Of course you can. Only if I get to call you by your first name." She said calmly keeping an eye on his expression from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Kaito nodded.

"Kaito Fujiwara, here for you pleasure my lady." He patted her hand and smiled that signature half smile of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next