Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:37 pm

She smiled. "Alright Kaito. What now? Do we return to your guests and do something else?" She asked and let her eyes roam bit.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 pm

He shrugged. The part was going to be over soon. He figured he and she could walk around until it ended.

"We can stay out until the party is over. They won't be missing me, I've done my part."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 pm

She nodded. "It was a great auction lots interesting items. I bid here and there. It was quite thrilling." She and lightly rubbed his arm lightly once again.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 pm

After a while they reached a bend and started heading back to the main building slowly.

"How long will you be staying? A few days? A week? I know you must be a busy woman being the new CEO." He was starting to enjoy her closeness.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

She thinks about it. She had yet to figure out how long. She promised her father not long but perhaps this business trip would be good for her. "I still have an undecided amount of time here. I was thinking maybe a few weeks at most but seeing how busy I might be here it might be much longer. Plus my vice CEO could keep an eye on the company for now." Her vice was a great woman and would do fine without her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 pm

"Fantastic. If you can give me the name of your hotel, I can come pick you up for some coffee tomorrow."

Kaito felt very positive that he wasn't being too flirtatious. But then again, he never really flirted with girls all that often. They were, shall we say, older and preoccupied or younger and foolish.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm

She nodded. She would enjoy that a great deal. "Alright. I will email you the address and we can chat about where we will go." She said and pressed herself a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Kaito nodded and opened the door for Bridgette. He entered after her and let a worker show her out.

"I will see you tomorrow Miss O'Dea." he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 pm

She nodded and waved as she headed toward her limo.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 pm

~WHAT A LOVELY TIME SKIP YOU'VE GOT THERE~

Kaito rolled up outside Bridgette's hotel on a very nice looking motorcycle. Like, insanely you'd-be-scared-to-touch-it-nice. He took off his helmet and had the valet watch his motorcycle. He was in pre-torn jeans, a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top three buttons unbuttoned, a maroon vest, and some nice sneakers. All, of course, were insanely expensive, but these were his 'out-and-about' clothes.

He told the front desk person who he was waiting for and scanned a newspaper on the counter while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

She looks at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a coffee time appropriate outfit. It was not too revealing but not so modest that she looked like a frigid old woman. She believed that it looked beautiful on her and did pronounce her Irish body a bit. She grabbed her purse and headed down to the lobby. She looked for Kaito and barely noticed him dressed in non-traditional work attire. "Ready to go?" She asked and leaned down to look at him a bit better.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

Kaito looked up and smiled. He set down the paper and led her out to his motorcycle and handed her a helmet.

"Here you go Bridgette. I actually found a place that can thoroughly satisfy some of your want of our culture. It's called a Maid Cafe." He put his helmet on and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:38 am

Bridge quickly popped on the helmant. She was ready to see this maid cafe and how much it would help her with understanding Japanese culture. He said it would so she trusted him. "I'm ready."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 am

Kaito revved up the bike and took off, zipping around cars and people like it was nothing. The people and cars around him acted as though it were nothing either. After about 15 minutes of driving he stopped outside a cute little cafe.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

Once they got on she hugged close to him. When they actually left she was pressed so very close to him due to being pretty scared. It was really obvious too.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

He turned his head and pat her hands.

"You can let go now Bridgette."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:12 am

When she had realized what a scaredy cat she was she mentally beat herself up. A CEO was supossed to be strong and not afraid of anything and the dang she was terrified of it. Well it was her first time on a motorcycle. As soon as she felt him pat her hands she nodded and slowly peeled herself off him and the bike. "That was fun." She said happily trying to hide the fear.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 am

He got off and looked down at her.

"You were terrified weren't you?" He smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 am

She blushed as she took off her helment. "I would like you to know that I was not terrified I'm any way, shape, or form." She was hoping he would believe her and she handed the helment back to him. After she did that she fixed her outfit a bit and crossed her arms behind her back.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:09 pm

"Then you won't mind me driving you around a little after we finish coffee?" he knew she was absolutely scared but now he was just teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Her face turned pale white when he said that. Was he teasing her or trying to kill her? She wasn't sure what to say so she said the first thing that came to mind. "I would rather that we don't as I would feel very unsettled by the speed and may have an upset stomach after." She was trying to say it properly without seeming like a child.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

He chuckled and lead her inside where they were greeted by a young Japanese girl with long black hair in a high ponytail and big dark brown eyes. Kaito froze and stared at the girl, who stared back.

"Kaito...?"

"Kumiko...?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Bridge just stood there unsure what to say and bowed. After she stood back up she grabbed Kaito's arm. She had no idea what was going on but guessed it was a personal thing that she shouldn't get her nose into.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Kaito was honestly surprised to see his little sister working here. He had no idea she actually had a job?

"Um... Bridgette, this is my little sister... Kumiko why are you here? You don't need to work!" At this comment, Kumiko looked a little defensive.

"Kaito, you have no say in what I choose to do! I even had a date last night and you weren't there to tell me no or ask about it. I knew you were busy, but geez. Were you out with her?" Kumiko pointed her thumb at Bridgette and then sighed. "I'll get someone else to help you~ I'm a little swamped today, sorry~" She pasted a cute smile on her face and went to the back to finish what she was doing earlier.

Kaito watched after her until she was no longer visible, then ran his hand through his hair. "I'm sorry about that. I told you she was loud and a little obnoxious huh?" He sat down at a free table after pulling out a chair for Bridgette.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

She was a bit caught off guard. She kinda guessed it was his sister because they looked alike but she was really surprised. She wasn't sure if the comment about them being together was supossed to be an attack at herself or at Kaito but she didn't care to ask. She sat down. "She seems nice." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)   Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Cross Paths Again (CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next