Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] Empty
PostSubject: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:47 am

Mei had stepped off the train platform onto the busy streets. Her vacation was well earned, and long over due, and visiting Japan was as good as any place to go. It was fairly close to home, yet another country, and yet had a feeling of isolation and distance that she liked.

Of course, she paid for the trip herself, obtaining spending money from her parents.She found a small exchange business and turned her yuan into yen.

As she was leaving the store, a gust of wind swept the sun hat off of her head and into the busy street. "Eh! My hat!" she exclaimed and ran to catch it. It seemed to be heading straight for the road, where no hat has ever survived before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:23 am

The young man was walking down the street when all of a sudden he was wacked in the face by a woman's sun hat. It was a bit windy so he should have expected this. He looked for the owner but there were so many people around.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 am

A short girl with blue hair and pink eyes quickly ran over to him. "Um, e-excuse me! I think you caught my hat." She smiled a bit sheepishly and pointed at the hat in his hands. "I'm very sorry that it you. It didn't hurt did it?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:00 am

Jun shook his head and smiled at the odd woman. Her hair was not natural or her eyes. She must have been a tourist just by the way she looked to him. "Not at all, so no worries Ma'am." He looked around. "Are you lost? Because if so I can show you around. I know this place like the back of my hand."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:09 am

Mei nodded. "I think I am. I'm looking for my hotel but I can't remember where it is. I had my things taken there and put in my room but as for actually finding it..." She sighed and looked a little flustered.

"I'm Mei-Ling Li. Li is my last name, heh, I said that out of order for the way Japanese people introduce themselves. But, um, Mei works fine..." Her talking seemed to show her frazzled nerves.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:09 am

Ah so she was Chinese, that explained it. Jun was pretty sure he should help her. "I am Jun Yamasato. I said it out of order too so you can understand it better, and so you don't feel so weird about it." He looked around a little. "Do you remember the name of the hotel? I can help you find your way there."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:20 pm

"It should be the Sapporo Grand Hotel. I am in Sapporo right?" Mei bit the inside of her lip as she looked around. She unconsciously gravitated towards Jun. "Do you live around here, Jun?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm

"No worries it's right this way Ma'am." He smiled and started walking down the sidewalk toward the huge hotel. "I was born and raised here, it's my home, along with Chubu of course."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Mei nodded and listened, looking around at the stores and the people. "Since I have your attention, are there any tennis courts around here? Or any good cafes? She looked up at him with a smile and bright eyes. Being lead around by a cute guy made Mei feel a lot more comfortable.

"Oh, please call me Mei-Ling. Or Mei. None of this Ma'am stuff. Makes me feel so old!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:53 pm

"Sure Mei." He keeps walking and starts pointing at places. "That place with the dome is the public rec center, there is probably any sport faculty you may want. And over there with the little dog by the sign is my favorite cafe. It has pretty good donuts and tea." He smiled and stopped when they arrived at the hotel. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 pm

Mei gave a sigh of relief and turned to Jun. "Oh thank you so much for leading me back." She bowed slightly and turned before looking over her shoulder. "Say, if it isn't too much trouble, could you maybe show me around more tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

"Sure, here let me give you my number." He pulls out his cell phone and sets up a contact for Mei. "Here. I'll message you so that you can have my number too."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Mei quickly tapped in her number. "It was a pleasure Jun." She smiled and bowed to him. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow~" She added a slight note of flirting in her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:54 pm

He messaged her a small smiley face. "And it is my pleasure. I will see you soon Mei?" He fixed his bag on his shoulder. He should be headed to practice now, damn this cute woman and distracting him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 pm

She giggled at the text and nodded quickly. "Yes soon!" She waved slightly and headed inside the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Jun smiled and waved back to Mei. "I will see you very soon." He headed his way off to the rec center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]   A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blind Meeting of Fate [CLOSED: Admin & CM]
Page 1 of 1