Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Jewel of the Sea (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:54 am

(( Probably a good time for that ))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 am

((Yep))
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:07 pm

((What would y'all wanna skip to?))
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Cause it gives better set-up time, how about 12?
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm

(so 1200, 3 hours till the lesson? i'm fine with that.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:34 am

(YEP XD)
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 1:12 am

(Alright... Whose goin first? *dramatic music*)
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 2:12 am

(i guess i will!)
-TIME SKIP!!! 12:00-
Kaz finished up his psycology class, and headed to his apartment. selecting a surf board from a rack in his closet, and a pair of dark green swimming trunks. setting them aside. he looked at the time.
"25 minute drive, half hour of prep, and an hour of peace. that should work."
he sat down and pulled out a paper of home work, scanning and filling in the answers for a bit.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Nami was passed out, a thin line of drool coming from the corner of her mouth. She had never slept on anything more comfortable in her life before. With a small roll Nami fell on the floor, jolting her awake.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Ren looked over at Nami. She already had her wet-suit on. She was going to go boating and surfing before going to meet up with the prince. She laughed lightly and left the room so that she could go eat.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:22 pm

finished with the work, which was actually quite simple, kaz filed it back in hsi school bag and grabbed his gear, hauling it out to his nova.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Nami shuffled out in a purple Lolita dress, her hair perfectly curled and the blue bow in her hair.

"Re-chan, I'm hungry. What kind of food do you have? I'm starving and we have to go to your lesson today too." She sat herself at the table, yawning a little and resting her chin in her hand.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 pm

She pulled out a big container of bacon and eggs. "There ya go." She had a large bowl full of eggs and bacon too. "You should like it."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Nami sniffed it then took a tentative bite. Her eyes widened and sparkled.

"This is amazing!!! What to you call this stuff? It's so much better than seaweed and fish!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Ren laughed at Nami's reaction. "It's called bacon and eggs. It is a big favorite in the human world." Ren then handed her a glass of ojay. "Try this out too."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Nami took a sip and squealed a little. "This is amazing! I love human food!" She quickly at the rest of her food and had two glasses of juice.

"Are you ready to head to your lesson soon? On the way I can tell you about the basics of transforming, what you must feel and think. Also, I can tell you about your extended family! They are quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Ren smiled wide. "I'm happy you like it Sis." She turned around and began cleaning up. "It would be great if you could tell me about them...I've always been kinda curious about my dad..." She looked down at her feet after. "I...I wanna be able to see him...Ask him things..." She could feel the tears filling her eyes.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Kazu reached the cove, and got out of he car, wearing swim trunks instead of a wet suit, he grabbed his board and headed into the surf, paddling out a good 300 yards he stood on the board, focusing. in he distance a wave suddenly began to form, shifting he prepared, and then rode it his bard moving faster and more accurate then it should. as he surfed, strange spirals appeared to glow faintly in the water.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Nami glanced over Ren.

"Well... First off, you've got his eyes. Kind, strong, very very blue. And his hair coloring. I haven't met anyone else with it as brilliant! Kaiko is mostly made up of blonde and black haired people, some dark brunettes here or there." Nami hopped off the chair and looked over Ren's outfit again. "Are you planning on boating or are you just eager to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 pm

She blushed. "I-I..." She looked away. "I guess I'm eager..."

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 pm

'Karl' was about a block away from his 'BEST FRIEND FOREVER'S' home, and pulled out his cellphone, giving Ren a dial, still walking, some soft blonde orange hair got in his eyes, he really hated that blue wasn't a natural human color, so, it was weird to have the color of his scales instead. "Come on Ren, pick up before I get to your house. We don't want another incident where your mom lets me in and you don't have pants on yet..." He shudders to himself. The form of Karl was starting to become problematic, it was having emotions.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:57 pm

"Well let's go then! We've got like 2 hours so we can take our sweet time." Nami grabbed Ren's hand an started taking her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Ren nodded and grabbed her surf board. Two bikini swimsuits and some towels. She grabbed her keys to the boat. "Alright Nami let's go!" She began walking out the door when she noticed the little dweeb that was her buddy Karl. "Woot woot. Raise the roof. Mr bring the house down with my sick dance moves is here!" She quickly ran over and gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:48 pm

"I KNOCKED OVER ONE LAMP OKAY!" He shakes a fist at her before getting hit with a big hug, he awkwardly hugs back after a second "I guess you are planning to go out? Who is uh... Who is that over there?" He gestures vaguely at Nami.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Nami froze. Not only was physical touching of citizens not normal, but this fiery haired person was... human?

"Mr bring down the house with my sick dance moves?" Nami hopped down the steps and stood behind Ren, frowning ever so slightly. "Whose this?" she asked in an innocent voice. She was going to keep an eye on this guy. He felt normal, human normal, but a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Sea (Open)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next