Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Jewel of the Sea (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

She nodded. "I was on my way there. I would've been there in the next 10 minutes." She said and waved her hand.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:05 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, you do not just flaunt magic around in open daylight, are you mental???? I could have been human!" Karl is not amused, neither is Val, magic is not a toy.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Nami saw her dress on the deck nearby and transformed back, sneaking on the boat and getting dressed again.

"Now hold on! We need to take a step back and just breathe." She stood a little protectively in front of Ren.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am

"You knew about Marseille. That implied you are not human or a human who knows about things. And if you weren't, I would have edited your memory."
Kazu's face was still kind, which was.... disturbing in comparison to his words.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Ren stared at all of them. "Please. Stop. Please." she tried pushing past Nami, but the girl was strong. Damn she was really strong. "K-karl..." She tried reaching toward him. She was scared and was surprised by what everyone was doing.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:43 pm

"So you would poke your dangerous fish magic in an innocent humans brain unprovoked just because you can? That is a vile misuse of power, and endangering your whole race on the assumption that this human would even be susceptible, the strong willed have pushed past it before, and  I have known Ren for YEARS which would destabilized your shotty spell further. And who the hell is Marseille anyway?" Karl is mad, this guy did some dumb shit and it was going to take more than looking vaguely 'kind' to disturb Karl. "Erasing memories is an emergency measure, not a cover my ass for being a dipshit measure. I ought to call the authorities of magic on you."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Nami turned to Ren, looking a little worried.

"Ren you have to believe that you are who we say you are." She took her hands a little tight, the emotion in her eyes changing a little more hopeful. "I know you are! You have to!" She pointed out at the waves.

"Think about your father and that part of your life you don't know about. Focus on that and think about transforming. Ren you can do it."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

"mate, I've been living among humans for 58 years, and i also know non merpeople magic. I would'n't have to do much to your mind, only make it so you forget I was ever here. human minds do fill in those gaps oh so neatly. Most people do."
his grin grew a bit menacing.
"after all, you wouldn't be the first person I'd have to manipulate."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:13 am

"And you wouldn't be the first or last person I will be honor bound to put down. And do not think your pathetic excuse for magic will even phase a being such as I. The mind of a Tengu is disciplined and strong. Now you can stop trying to make me feel threatened, or I can call the proper authorities to detain you while I teach Ren how to revert to her natural form. Which I would probably do better anyway considering I actually know her, and am not socially inept like you seem to be." He balls a fist and a folded fan appears in his grip, he places it on his hip. He is still not impressed or intimidated by the trout.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:21 pm

KAzus features darkened.
"you have no idea who i am, do you."
his eyes darkened and swirled and clouds began to form in the sky, darkening remarkably quick.
the sea became rougher, with the waves parting around the boat.
"i am the 4th prince of the depths, the possessor of the eastern tide, heir to the calm and the wake."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Ren got away from Nami and stood between the two boys. Her face showed anger and that would be some Karl wouldn't be used to. She never really got mad. "Hey dick divers! Calm your little swim dicks!" She put up her hands in defense to protect Karl. She was kinda weak and she became a bit dizzy. She stumbled. "Oh..." She grabbed her head and backed up into Karl a bit.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Karl picks up a life preserver and puts it on Ren "Sorry Ren, this guy's attitude is just rubbing me the wrong way." He then puts one on himself. The mermaids obviously wouldn't need them so he doesn't offer. "These are incase lord of the clams knocks the whole boat over. Now disperse this storm. Or I will."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 pm

In the midst of the storm, the boat was actually perfectly still, in fact it was dry, the water not coming close. suddenly it all paused, rain drops shimmering in mid air, waves seemingly frozen in place
"now how would you do that, mister tengu? if i remember correctly, your race can't control the ocean or the water, only the air. so unless you've got a really, really REALLY, powerful secret up your sleeve, I don't think you have any thing you can do."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 am

"You literally just said why I could clear up the storm, its in the air. Now calm down, you are only scaring Ren, this is over." He hugged Ren a bit, being a little too protective, but she looked really unwell.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Nami, her pride hurt slightly by the fact that she was losing control of the situation, whispered something in Ren's ear, tied her hair ribbon around Ren's hand in a loose fashion, and stepped back, away from Kazu, Karl, and Ren. Her eyes watched the sky a little cautiously. She was in no way prepared for anything like this.

"If I may, I don't think out in the open waters is a good place for either of you to assert your dominance over Ren or the ocean. I am obligated to keep the magic and mortal sides as far away from each other as possible."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:18 am

Ren tried reaching for Nami. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have tried to stop them from fighting. She was very worried and confused.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Nami reached out, grabbed Ren's hand and pulled her close. She shouldn't be caught between these two at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

"I'm not trying to assert dominance, I am trying to keep this guy from revealing our existence. You know like by having the weather freak out during a temper tantrum." Karl let Ren get over to Nami, he wanted to comfort her, but there was a high chance this guy would attack and he didn't want her caught in it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:34 am

Ren held tightly to Nami. "Nami can we leave. I-I wanna go home." She said as her voice wavered she hoped that hearing Ren scared would make them both chill.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:10 am

"I am soooooooo done with this right now." He takes his fan and Ren's hand, slashing it through the air, a green glow emanates and the two of them end up standing in the boys bathroom at the public school, no one would be there so why not.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am

Kazu sighed after the Boardman and ren left and sat on the edge of the boat, the storm vanishing. He had no idea why he had felt so.... arrogant? Vicious? It was unlike him. He was the suppose to be the calmed Prince.....
"Fuck. I think I just screwed up."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Ren sighed in relief once they were off the boat. She began walking away from Karl. She was gonna go home.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:31 am

Nami blinked at walked over, sitting next to Kazu. She looked out over the water, feeling a tad sorry for him. But she didnt work for him specifically, so she wasnt too concerned.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:34 am

Karl does not stop her, or even try to, honestly he felt like not existing right now, which was good because Valentinus has some business.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm

As soon as she is at home she flops on her bed. She fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Sea (Open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next