Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Jewel of the Sea (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
R. Druid

R. Druid

Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:01 pm

kazu finished paying for his books. Grabbing them he left the store tossing a quick curious glance at the girls. Leaving the books in a green and black 1974 Chevy Nova. He grabbed a small bag of swimming gear from the back seat. And started walking towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:32 pm

A pathetic sort of creature was stationed to generally watch Ren, its head was a goldfish and its body was like that of a toddler with webbed froggy hands and feet. It had been tailing her all morning, but she got away when she went out to sea. Now it caught up with her and saw not just one but two mermaids near her, it panicked and raced home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Ren followed the strange boy. "Nami.That boy. He..." She felt drawn to him, was he a mermaid? Or was she lost in his eyes? She had no idea. She just felt completely weird near him.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:25 am

Nami grabbed Ren's hand and practically dragged her after the guy. She had a suspicion that could only be soothed by a test. A test of what kind, she didn't quite know yet. But, when she did know, it would be a super tough test that only a Royal would be able to pass.

"Ren-chan, I'm gonna need you to distract that guy." she said as she dragged Ren along. She was surprisingly strong for such a small person.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:55 am

reaching the beach, which was mostly deserted, kaz took a left, heading for a smaller, less known grotto down the beach. as he stepped along the water, it seemed to calm somewhat, the waves lessening as they get close to him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:16 am

Ren nodded and began walking faster to catch up with Kazu. She would just need some idea to get his attention. Should she fall down? Call out to him? "U-um hey!" She said trying to direct the call out to him. When she got close enough she grabbed his shoulder. "May I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Nami took to hiding behind a few big plants, and used her senses to feel him out. He was in fact a Royal, but the bloodline was a bit odd. So that's why he feels so odd... She silently slid behind him and jumped on him.

"You are so sneaky, you know that? I almost thought you weren't a Royal, but boy was I wrong! You need to come with Princess Ren and me to Kaiko!"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:55 pm

glancing down at Ren, he calmly began to answer "Sur-" when Nami spoke.
Kaz suddenly looked at Nami, a steely look in his eye. "And who are you to command a prince of the sea?"
the ocean now literally parted around him, as if he was in a force field, the waves now flowing higher.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Nami dropped to the ground, frowning up at him.

"I am Nami Hisakawa, the Premier Scout of Kaioukoku and you, you are one of the Four Princes, if I'm not mistaken. You NEED to come with us!" Okay, well he didn't need to, but she thought it would look good on her record that she brought back a princess and a prince.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Ren was't sure what to say so she just stood there and nodded.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Kaz, stepped back, and looked at Ren calmly
"i can tell shes untrained, and that she probably can't even manifest her gills, let alone her tail. do you plan to drown her on delivery to Kaiko?"
the sea has calmed, as well as Kaz's cold exterior. Premier scout wasn't something to scoff at, it required motivation. but he knew they tended to be... excitable to say the least.
"and yes. I am Kazuhiko Aoi, the youngest of the four."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Nami clapped her hands together. "Well, that's why I'm recruiting you to help. I'm not quite sure if Royals havea different process to go through than normal merpeople, I assume not, but you could also help make her a better Royal." She then whispered to him, "She is nice and all, but I'm afraid she may not be able to rule well enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 am

Ren stared at Nami. "You don't have to whisper. I know I'm not very good, let alone a Queen of a kingdom I don't know a thing about." She pouted and looked at Nami. "And why do you have to be so mean?" She wasn't sure how to say it really.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Nami stared at Ren like a deer in headlights. Did she really sound rude? Hmmm...

"I'm sorry Ren-chan..." She flashes he big eyes at Ren. Yeah, being small and cute had huge advantages at times.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Kazu groaned in annoyance, closing his eyes and softly rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"If I help you, what do I get then scout girl? hmm? what is my stake here?"
his voice was quiet, but calm.
with a sigh he tunred and watched the waves, hands in his pockets.
"I'll help you. I'll train the princess here."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Nami cheered and went over to Ren.

"Ren, say hello to Kazuhiko, your new teacher. Now, I think we need to start with your transformation. That is the most important item on our list at the moment. Would you agree Kazuhiko-sama?" Nami didn't see in wasting time, when life was quickly approaching it's end in Kaiko.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Ren wasn't sure what to say to what he might want. "Um....I could give part of the kingdom or we could make an agreement between our kingdoms....share profits?" She wasn't really sure if it was okay to throw this stuff to him willy-nilly but she had to find a way to see her father. She had to be able ro transform.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

kaz stood at the edge of the tide and sighed.
"My price will be a favor, a big one, which one day I will collect on."

turning towards the girls he said calmly.
"the first lesson is tomorrow, 3:00 at the Red shale cove, north beach. bring your surf board."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Ren nodded and patted Nami's head. "I'll do whatever I can to make my father proud."

((Her surf board looks like this by the way.
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:33 pm

~PCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Valentinus carefully exited the tunnel, now in his two room apartment that his 'parents' were letting him lease from them. He got a few things he left around the place, and moved junk to make it look lived in. Then he set out to find the princess. She was at the bookstore last he got info. Before he left, he took a moment to hide his magicalĀ presenceĀ from other mermaids.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Nami sagely nodded. "You have some great potential Ren, I look forward to serving you when you're Queen~" Nami grinned and refocused her attention on Kazuhiko.

"I'm going to keep an eye on you two though, so don't try anything funny. Who knows what the humans' mentalities have done to you. No offense, Kazu-sama."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 pm

walking off up the beach, Kaz calmly spoke so that Nami and Ren could hear him.
"I'm over 110, have lived among human on and off for 37 years, and am wiser then my years. you don't get to lecture me child."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:44 pm

Nami crossed her arms, huffing a little indignantly. "I wasn't lecturing you. It's my job to keep the Royal bloodline safe, even if it means I have to accuse other Royals of being a bit, shall we say, suspicious." She didn't mean any harm by it at all, but she did not enjoy this man's company if he was going to be a grouch.

"So 3:00 at Red Shale Cove on North Beach tomorrow. Alright. Ren and I will be there on time, if not a little early."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Ren sighed. "I'm not sure what Nami is hinting at. Though I guess it has to do with wooing for the throne? Am I right Nami?? Maybe not..." She looked to Nami for conformation. She wasn't really sure. If her mom had said it it would mean to make sure they didn't run off and do...well you know. He was technically older than her by oh let's say 85 years so he would kinda be a pedofile in and any humans eyes but this was different. He was a mermaid and that age gap was most likely approved of. Plus he looked pretty young...What the hell am I thinking!?!? He would never want to be with someone as childish as me! Ugghh stop thinking about him like that he's too old for you. She sighed. What did she get herself into? "I will be there."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:07 pm

nodding once, Kazu walked off.
(time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Sea (Open)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next