Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Jewel of the Sea (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:10 pm

"Oh where are my manners!" She pulled away from Karl but kept hold of his hand. Ren normally did this to Karl, most of her friends thought it was to torture the poor boy but she insisted that it was because they were such good friends that they could do this. "Karl, this is my...um...Sister, Nami Hisakawa. She's from my father's first marriage. Nami, this is Karl Valentine! He's my BFF!" She smiled at Nami and then to Karl again. "We're going boating! You wanna go????" She asked him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Nami looked between Karl's face, Ren's face, and their hands. She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Are you serious? This guy? He's a hu- ... huge not-for-you! Kazu and I might just have your head! The princess having a boyfin, whose a huge not-for-you? It cannot happen!"

At this point, Karl didn't even exist to Nami.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:28 pm

"Yeah sure, sounds fun" Ah so this was the mermaid, no sense teasing her about her terrible lie then. "It is nice to meet you Nami" He is trying to free his hand from Ren's iron grip, but he was weak. "I guess I'll just swim in my boxers since I left my wetsuit and swimtrunks, it should be warm enough at this time of day."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Ren looked from her hand to Nami. "N-No! Nami! It is not like that! I swear her northern accent. I'm sure she meant to say Boyfriend, not boyFIN. She did not have a fish pun." She pulled her hand away from Karl. "He just happens to be my friend. Who is a boy. Not my boyfriend." And that my friends was how Karl became friend-zoned.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 pm

"Yeah... best friends..." Val snickered internally, he amused himself with toying with Karl's emotions like this. So he had him get attached a bit romantically, nothing too serious right no, just enough to send some little signals that went over her head in the most amusing ways.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:58 pm

Nami turned to Karl. She looked him up and down.

"Where are you from? No one else has that hair color here. How long have you known Ren? How do you feel about her? Do you love her? Do you believe in mermaids and mermen? How about the magical underwater kingdom of Kaiko? Know anything about that? You keep looking at Ren in a strange way, you must love her, or at least like her, and I don't like that..." Nami bombarded Karl with question after question, comment after comment. Maybe he'd go away if she annoyed him.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 pm

"I'm Irish/Japanese. Most of her life. She is very important to me. In a way. What are you even talking about? Are you jealous or something?" He responds quickly and accurately. He wasn't going to let some fish fluster him. Good to know who the mermaid interfering was though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Ren's mouth flopped open and closed like a fish. What did she say during this. "Calm down girls. We will take care of questions later." She wasn't sure what else to do so she began running to the docks.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:15 pm

"Ren!" Nami ran after her, although it do too much good, seeing as how she had tiny legs, that were only used to walking.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Karl was still in her grip so, I guess he is running too until she frees him, he kept up with her easy enough though, he was athletic enough, considering this bozo kept him swimming all the damn time. He saw the boat and decided to speed up, maybe he could ditch the fish, so now he was dragging Ren.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Ren began being dragged. What was with him? We was usually never this excited to go boating.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:33 pm

"REEEEEEENNNNNNNN!"
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:35 pm

He slows down at the boat, and climbs aboard "Lets ditch your creepy sister"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:35 pm

She climbed aboard along with. "She's not creepy Karl!" Her face became red. It wasn't often she got angry at him."She....she knows a lot about my father...and.....I feel like I don't know. She just happens to be a child at heart. She was like us when we were younger..." She looked out to the sea. "I'm going to be leaving soon anyway....For...for a very, very long time....I finally get to meet him Karl...But...I may never see you again." She turned and looked at him. "I-I'm scared...." He was always there for her, but this time he wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:42 pm

"There should never be anything you are afraid of, I'd follow you to the end of the world, or even to some mystical mermaid land like your sister was talking about earlier, I don't know." He took both her hands softly, to reassure her, he definitely needed to talk to the other mermaid alone now.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Nami finally reached the boat and hopped on. Her legs were very wobbly and she panted a bit.

"Ren! That was a stupid thing to do! I'm sorry, but it's true! I'm supposed to protect you!" She spun angrily to Karl.

"AND YOU, I DON'T THINK IT IS WISE FOR YOU TO BE HANGING AROUND REN! SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT NOW AND I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE WITH HER SAFETY!" Her cheeks were red and her fists were clenched.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Ren ran over to Nami and restrained her. "Nami...Calm down...It was my fault." She said in a soothing and calming voice. "I'll take care of it...Just clam your curls." Just began patting Nami's head. "Don't worry...I trust this kid." She leaned down to her and whispered in a calm tone. "If you even think about hurting him or scaring him away, I know the first thing I'll do when I become Queen." She wasn't sure if it was supposed to be reassuring or threatening so she left it up to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh... Shell... No..." Nami huffed and went to the side of the boat. She took off her dress and turned her back. "You boat with your precious 'BFF'. I'm going to find Kazu and talk with him about all this." Nami did an elegant swan dive off the boat, turning into a mermaid as soon as she hit the water
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Karl sends her a death glare "I am the one who protects Ren, not you. And I wont let you take her away from me fishbreath" He sneers at her and puts an arm around Ren's shoulder "Now we are going swimming, and if you want to join us you may, but you will not divide us."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:42 pm

She went to the front of the boat and started it up. "How far do you wanna go?" She asked as she steered the boat. The water glided past them smoothly and she stared out at the sea with happy eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:23 pm

"I don't care" He went to sit and cool down a bit, being all moody.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Nami swam to the cove and sat on a rock, pouting.

"I don't care. Ren can spoil things. I. Don't. Care... WAIT A SECOND! He knows something..." She looked around a little frantic. Things could get very ugly very fast with that ginger kid, and Ren didn't even seem to notice.

"Kazuhiko-san!!! Are you here??? It's about Ren-chan!!! She's hanging around some guy and... He knows about merpeople. I don't like it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm

She turned and looked at him. "Don't you sass me boy!" She said and looked back at the water.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:52 pm

"I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN TO SASS YOU WOMAN" He shakes off the bad mood and laughs.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Hearing nami, Katz rose from the water nearby.
"What the shell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewel of the Sea (Open)    Jewel of the Sea (Open)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jewel of the Sea (Open)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next