Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Great Story (Open)  EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Great Story (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Great Story (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:20 pm

She traveled through the forest. She loved the way the leaves crunched under her feet as she walked. It was sunny and hot out. It was the same as that day, the wind felt the same and all the animals sounded the same. She stopped dead and looked about, she shivered. The same feeling of being watched. She could barely breathe from that moment on.

She lied down and watched out the window. It was a lovely night, the man that stood there watching her was trying to advance on her all day. She closed her eyes even though she didn't feel safe. She quickly fell asleep and she felt her body being thrown into a nightmare. She couldn't see her whole vision was gone.

She was falling.

Her body was falling into darkness.

She could hear him clearly.

The Great Story (Open)  Tumblr_n2rs7dTTyF1t3l2vso1_500

If you touch anyone...
Anyone human...
Your body will shatter...
You'll die...
And you'll be stuck in purgetory...

The Great Story (Open)  Tumblr_muv8ubhLzn1s3zgrwo1_500
She knew she'd never been the same, her old body...It would become a monster...

She shook her head and her blue hair fell over her shoulder. She sighed recalling the memory and ran her fingers through some of the shorter locks of her hair. Her foot steps then echoed into the forest as she walked off from her place of awakening.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Wheel is scooting around Kanto somewhere, SOMEONE had taken some arrows out when they were not supposed to, and he was going to reprimand them in person. As soon as he found them. He is passing through some rainy area, and was not pleased, now the arrows were missing and he is wet.

After a bit, he heard some echoing footsteps, and investigated promptly, it could be the thief. He flew gracefully through some trees and bushes to find a blue haired girl, stopping to investigate her, she was no angel, but she seemed odd. He doesn't call attention to himself, as there is no way she could see him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Moriko got a chill and held one of her rabbit friends. She was pretty scared. She had never felt such a feeling. She sat down and tried focusing on the rabbit. She couldn't get her mind off the feeling.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:34 pm

He feels something, the girl felt him, she was feeling him and he was feeling it. He felt her feel him. He was willing to bet that she could probably feel him feeling her feel him. He landed, and interposed his human form into reality. "HELLO? IS SOMEONE there."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:39 pm

She looked up at him and stood quickly stepping back. "Wh-WHO ARE YOU? What are y-you doing on MY forest!" She said trying to sound demanding and strong. It wasn't so good so she stood y'all and put the bunny on her head. Her eyes sparkled. Maybe he was her way out of here.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:56 pm

"THIS FOREST BELONGS TO go-d" He crossed his arms indignantly, these lesser creatures thought they could own everything. He looked her over and decided she was some form of spirit. "ARE YOU A FORMER HUMAN OR A yoka-i?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:23 pm

She sat down thinking. "I really...have no idea." She was a human at one time but what was she noe? She really never had time to ask him.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:42 pm

"HOW DO YOU NOT know, YOU WERE EITHER HUMAN OR NOT." He crosses his arms and stares at her a bit. She was very peculiar to him. And he could already tell there was going to be chemistry. That was odd, no one had chemistry with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 pm

"I was human. At a time. Though I know longer am or have the ability to be." She said and nodded. That made pretty good sense to her.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:46 pm

He just sort of pokes her. Because she is a weirdo. He also remembers he is supposed to look human right now and changes voice "I forgot to talk like a human again... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 pm

She freaks out when he touches her. She begins crying and mumbling incohert words of oh god and I'm going to die. She was pretty much an emotional wreck right now. Why did ya have to go and touch her wheel?
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

He...
He slaps some sense into her. Like, not hard just enough to make her realize she isn't melting or whatever. He uses an arrow to do it, the back end, since skin contact seemed to be her trigger.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 am

She looked at him. Her cheek was bright red from the slap with the arrow. Her eyes were filled with tears which gave her the most adorable blue eyes. She couldn't believe she wasn't dying. So she looked at him and glomped him rubbing her face against him. He would be her escape. Her savior.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:03 am

He tenses up and pulls his hands away "Sweet and sour sauce what are you doing to my body...?" He didn't stop her because it wasn't malicious, and she seemed to have been seriously craving contact with a person, and a bit of pity made him decide he was close enough to equal a person.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:17 am

She blushed. 'I am sorry. I forgot how inappropriate it is for a Young Lady to touch a Man in such a manner." She bowed quickly and smoothly as if she had done it a thousand times. She turned around and her hair followed her smoothly. She wanted to touch him more. Though she knew she shouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 am

"Well, I was just surprised. If you were less sudden, and more contained, I would not mind being touched." He wasn't sure why, but when she stopped touching him he did not like it, so he is trying to make a middle ground somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:28 am

She shook her head. "No, no. A young lady is not to touch a man." She turned around though. She walked up to him closely. "Though its been so very long. I couldn't help it." She looked up at him and hugged him slowly and lightly. She needed some type of contact. She would take anything he would give her.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:49 am

He puts his arms around her shoulders lightly, pulling her into himself a little. There is a rabbit in his face now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 am

She just stood there for a long while. The rabbit jumped off at some point and she pulled away looking up at him. "Thank you so very much Sir..."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:15 pm

"Please, call me Ophanial." He offers her a handshake. Since it was intro time or whatever. He tried not to look into her eyes too much, some mortals didn't like that, but she had pretty eyes and it was hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm

She nodded. "I am Moriko." She said and pulled fully away and sat on the grass her short skirt flaring around her. She smiled and picked up a little chipmunk and gave it a little rub on the head. She was really a spirit of nature now, she had became part of the forest.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 am

"You look awfully tangible for a ghost. How long have you been out here? Why do you haunt such a lonesome place?" He kinda overdid the questions but he was curious and wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:05 am

She thought about it. "Its been to long. A hundred some odd years take or give a few." She said and was ready to answer his second question. "I don't hunt it exactly." She said and put down the chipmunk. "I'm stuck here. There is nothing I can do. If I leave. I die." She put it simply, stupid wizard and his stupid dumbie head.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:23 am

"Are you not already dead? What meaning is there in a second death?" He isn't really well versed in biology or spiritualism, just running a bunch of love tossin nerds and douche bags.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 am

She shook her head. "I have no idea. I was cursed. By an evil Wizard." She said and stood near himagain. "I spent all this time here like I was a ghost." She smiled and grabbed his hand in hers. "And then you came by, and made me feel human once again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Story (Open)    The Great Story (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Story (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next