Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Dazed she looked over at him. She was mesmerized by the feeling of his lips brushing against her skin even if lightly and the feeling of his breathe on her skin. "I um I like them too."she mumbled blushing as she tried to both straighten out her thoughts and her hair.

Last edited by IceAce on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:56 pm

He smiled. "That's great. Not many girls like them really." He said and began eating a little bit faster. He didn't mean to do it, and he was very flustered about it. He really wasn't too sure how to say something about it. "So, do you like running? I've noticed the muscles in your legs are quite toned. I just...um...Kinda guessed." Why was he making noticeable that he had been checking her out. How stupid was he?!
Can I just die? Yeah that'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:24 pm

"What? Oh yes. Some days I like to get up early and go for a jog. Since you like to too maybe we should..." Mai stopped herself. There she went again trying to find ways so they could spend more time with each other. If she kept this up he was bond to find out that she liked him sooner or later. Taking a deep breathe she made her decision. It was now or never. "No. I can't do this anymore. Not to you. I'm sorry Yamasato-san but I have not been completely honest with you." She began looking down at her lap both nervous about her confess to him and ashamed that that she hadn't told him her feeling as soon as she was aware of them.

Last edited by IceAce on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:40 pm

He looked at her a bit shocked. "Do you have a boyfriend? I mean because of you do I can...Back off, and leave. I mean I wouldn't mind to at all." He began to stand, oh dear god he didn't want to be put in this situation again.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 pm

"No! " she quickly grabbed his hand before he could leave and looked him in the eyes, her face flushed. "That's not it at all! I'm not in a relationship with anyone. The truth is I really like you, Yamasato-san." She looked down again as she subconsciously held his hand a bit tighter not wanting to let him go. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I felt I should tell you now. I don't want you to find out later and it ruin our friendship because I do like talk with you. I love it in fact. And I won't force an answer from you so you don't have to tell me now. I can understand that you might not feel the same but please give me sometime by myself afterward. I will have to get accustom to think of you as just a friend."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 pm

He smiled and sat back next to her. "Th-that's great! I mean that you don't have anyone...Well cause...You know, and you like me too! So that's even better." He looked away blushing. "Because...I um...I like you too....Mai...Mai-Chan..."
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

She looked at him surprised. She never truly considered that he might like her and to now hear him say it and her call her by her first name, it almost felt like a dream. "Really?! I can hardly believe this. I'm...I'm so happy," she said smiling and blushing. She looked down at their still linked hands. "Horai.....Horai-kun...Horai-kun. I like it,"she murmured softly trying out calling him by his first name.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 pm

He smiled and squeezed her hand lightly. "I-I like it too, Mai-Chan.." He kissed her on the top of her head and then looked away again.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

She touched her head and smiled, her cheeks still flushed. Then she looked at him. He was so sweet and she liked him so much, she was almost sure she loved him. Leaning over she lightly kissed him on the cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 pm

His face turned bright red and he began petting her hair as she put her head on his shoulder. "After practice today, would you like to go to karaoke with me?" He wanted to plan their first date as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 pm

"Okay that sounds like fun." she said feel completely content. Vaguely, she wondered if it would just be the two of them or a whole group. She didn't care either way because she was happy to go. "Oh wait practice! I've been distracting you. You need to finish your lunch so you can have enough energy for practice. "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 pm

He nodded and began eating again. She was so sweet and thoughtful. As soon as he was done he wiped his mouth and leaned his head on her head.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:39 pm

By this time she had also finished her lunch and put the bento box next to her. "Did you like it? Is their anything you special you want for tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:27 am

He shook his head. "Nope! I'll eat anything you'll make me." He said and ruffled her hair more again.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 am

jack and Hiru clashed quickly, Hiru was faster and more accurate, while jack was stronger and more creative, jumping off the pillars around him, executing rolls and flips with ease.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Momoko looked over at Kumiko, an excited look on her face. "This is so thrilling!" She could barely hold back her amazement.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:09 pm

She smiled and nodded,"Good I already have some plans." By this time lunch was almost over so when the bell signifying the end of lunch rang Mai sighed and started collecting her things. "We should get going so we aren't late,"she said a bit disappointed that they couldn't be with each other longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:12 pm

He nodded. "Yes, that would be in our best interest." He grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:31 pm

She squeezed his hand back and gave him one last kiss on the cheek before getting, "Have a good day, Horai-kun. I'll see you after practice."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:29 pm

He nodded. "Alright...dear...I'll see you then!" He smiled wide. This was really great. He never thought he would be able to land a girl like Mai.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:30 am

Mai was smittened. All throughout the rest of the day she founded it increasingly hard to concentrate as she continuously found herself daydreaming about her and Horai. After being scolded by her teacher once or twice she worked a little harder to focus but yet her mind still drifted. She was already so happy right now but she wondered how would she feel a month from now or more. She wanted this relationship to last and for them to be together happily. Thankfully a part of her felt like it would. That she could trust Horai to treat her right and love her as much as she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 am

He couldn't stop thinking about Mai. They were going on a date after practice and would officially be a couple. He could barely wait, it was all he could think about and couldn't keep his mind off of it. He felt that Mai was the one for him, they had the same interests and both easily understood each other.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Once class was over Mai called her mother who worked at another school to tell her that she would be be late because she and Horai where going to go to karaoke after his practice. Since she didn't have anything else she needed to do today she figured she would watch Horai's practice until he was done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Horai changed and called out to the others. "Lets line up!! Began stretching." As they all stretched he made sure to watch everyone. he didn't want anyone to skip corners and injury their selves.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:04 pm

By the time she made it to the track. There was already a small group watching the the practice. Fans maybe? Or admires, she wondered as she sat away from them but still close enough so that she could see the practice.When she saw Horai she smiled. She watched him as he caringly watched over everyone making sure they didn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next