Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:10 am

She hopped I'ver a small log and dropped her fistful of skirt. She curtsied slightly. "Um, have you seen a man about thus tall..." She gestured to about Ash's height. "And red hair... Dreamy blue eyes... I think." She sighed, a smile playing at her lips.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Daniel quickly put 2and 2 together. Apparently this girl was the princess. And she's in love. With ash.
"Would you be talking about ashter the woodsman at any chance? He's the only person I know who matches your description."
Daniels voice was curious.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Victoria shrugged slightly. She hadn't caught his name, and if she did she had forgotten it.

"I honestly have no idea if that is him. But can you please take me to him?" She bit her lip, noticing that he was wearing a strange hood. He reminded her of creatures in fairytales she read. But that was beside the point to her.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:14 pm

"Hmmm..." Daniel considered this.
"I cannot. He's deep in the forest, playing his trade. It would be difficult and unnecessary for you to travel to him right now."
and the fact he's sore and disheveled. I should delay this a tad.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Victoria slumped a little. "Can you at least tell me where he lives? Do that much for me?" she wouldn't expect him to tell her but she was hoping. This man seemed a little off to her. "Are you from here by chance?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Daniel walked closer.
"Lass, I am going to help you. You know nothing but what ash showed you last night." His hood slid back off his head and revealed his ears. "So I'll help you out."
He gestured.
"Follow me."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Her emerald eyes widened. "You... You're ears... Just like a Fae's..." she followed closely behind him. She picked up her skirt and picked her way around obstacles.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm

"why yes, that's cause i am a member of fae" Daniel smirked back at Tori and her outfit.
"hmm.... princess, you've rarely wandered the forests back county have you. you stick the roads in general, correct?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 pm

"I um never really left. Everyone's always come to me. I do sneak out sometimes. I only crossed another person. He had the same incredible eyes. Maybe they're related." She pushed the hood off, huffing a little. She hadn't gone walking this much before or after she was sick. Victoria stopped and coughed a little before catching up to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:22 am

Hearing the cough, Daniel looked at tori carefully. "You were sick, weren't you?"
Stopping her he looked in her eyes...
"Yes. You were quite sick. Almost fatally so?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Tori nods. She looked at Daniel full on. She held her head high in confidence and stability, but her eyes betrayed her fear of becoming sick again.

"Aye sir. I was a wee lass, about five, when I got sick. The doctors said I shouldn't have lived past that year but I did. Kind of a miracle if I do say."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 pm

"Hmmm..."
With a sharp motion, Daniel cast a rune which appeared on Tori's hand.
"There, should make you feel stronger for today."
The rune glowed slightly. it would make her feel stronger, and toughen her body.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Tori took a deep breath. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this good. She nodded to Daniel, smiling a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Danial nodded,
"alright. follow me." with a sharp shimmer, he suddenly looked human. then tapped you, making your clothes plainer and more efficient.
he lead you towards the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Tori nodded and followed, glancing at her clothes. "I am impressed by your skills... I haven't caught your name, I'm sorry!" She looked up at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:17 am

he spoke over his shoulder.
"names Daniel, a fae of the 3rd caliber."
he steped precisely, never stumbling.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:22 am

"So, Daniel, where are you taking me? You sad he was too busy for me to see this Ashter character directly." On their walk she had gathered a large bunch of wildflowers and had started making a flower crown out of them. She had finished the base and had started adding smaller flowers in the empty spaces. It was a fragrant and beautiful arrangement.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 am

"i'm giving you a tour of what ash is like."
he crested a small hill, the town coming in to view below them.
"we start here."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 am

Victoria gazed down at the town.

"That is a quaint little town, and I've seen it from a window... Does Ashter sell the wood he's cut here?" She took a deep breath, breathing in the smells of everything. The trees, the grass, the smell of unlevened bread from the houses.

"It looks like a poor town. Shouldn't it be a little more vibrant? A little more... More?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:27 am

Daniel walked down the hill, speaking over his shoulder.
"it use to be. there's been a bit of a food shortage and moneys scarce. half these houses are abandoned, the other half are poorer then they should be."
his expression is grim.
"ash has probably saved half of them over the years."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 am

She followed behind, her face in neutral mode. She neither smiled nor frowned.

"This is unacceptable. Why aren't the King and Queen doing anything about it? It's not fair that Ashter has taken on this responsibility by himself!" She paused.

He must have been using all of his time to help these people. His family must be proud of him.

"... He is amazing."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:48 am

"the king and queen tried. they were too proud. with the war to the north several years ago, much of the country is still unstable. this area is quite close to the keep and not in immediate peril. but the taxes are a bit high and the soldiers rarely visit."
Daniel reached the edge of the town, shifting to look human as he entered town boundaries.
"and Ashter does it cause he can. he regularly brings in 3 times the wood, and sells it for a third the price, often bartering for goods and services instead of gold. he knows how to make them feel proud yet still thankful. a rare skill these days."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:57 am

Victoria held the sides of her arm and nodded.

"I understand that."

She chewed on her lip in thought. She thought over what she could do once she was Queen. Then again, unless she found her mystery man and asked him to be hers. She blushed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Daniel led her through the streets. Slowing with a faint smile as he watched a dozen kids play with small carved wooden toys.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:20 pm

"Did he make those for them?" She paused, watching the kids. They seemed so happy. The corners of her mouth turned up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next