Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) Empty
PostSubject: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Regina was with Chloe, a rather awesome pirate, whom she had paid to join her on her little Atlantis journey. They had arrived and Regina hugged against Chloe. "We did it! Captain we did! We found it! If I was correct there should we a special artifact that one is able to use to become royalty! Oh Dearie! If I become Queen you shall be my Council Woman! And we will rule this Kingdom once again!" She pulled out her many adornments and put them on. She looked like the Queen now, at least with all this on her Granpaps said she did.

She swam around and made a huge grin at Chloe. "I still can't believe we did it! I am so happy of my findings! I knew talking to those old people and reading all the books were worth it! Hahahah and everyone made fun of me for it!" She could barely believe it and cupped her hands to her chest.

"He'll be so happy...."
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Chloe, not really enjoying being hugged by Regina, nodded.

"Well, Our Lady Regi, I think it's high time I get my tail outta here. Back to my ship." She crossed her arms and watched Regina float around in excitement. She went over to a broken column and sat on it, looking out over the abandoned city.

"But not before ye pay me."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Atlantis sits lonely, Valentinus is away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

She nodded and smiled. "Oh yes right, payment for your services." She pulled out A very large bag of money and handed it off to Ms. Chloe.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Atlantis is somewhat less lonely, and a few sea goblins alert their master that there are invaders.

Valentinus will arrive in about a half hour in game, till then, shall I be Atlantis?
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Chloe peeked in the bag, doing a quick calculation, nodding in satisfaction, and closed the bag, putting it in her coat pocket.

"Thank ye, I find that prompt payment is always a sign of a repeat job." She grinned and took off her hat, bowing deep.

"Our Lady Regi, maybe the tides'll have our paths cross again." Chloe straightened her self out again and started swimming up to her ship. Completely unaware that there were sea goblins in the city.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:05 pm

She nodded. "Alright. I may need you at some point, and if I do I'll call you up." She sat on one of the many fallen pillers anf looked out to her soon to be new kingdom.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Creatures of the deep scurry, drift, and swim all around the abandoned streets, there are almost a five hundred buildings, but only five are important enough to explore.

The Castle, The Library, The Armory, Town Hall, and The Planetarium.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Regina began lurking around the city. Everything was more beautiful than she ever thought.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Chloe, about half way to the surface, got a funny feeling up her spine. Something wasn't right. Maybe it was the fact that she was leaving the poor girl defenseless in a city full of God-knows-what. She looked down at the ruins. Even from this far up you could hardly see all of it. She scratched her head and sighed.

"Damn smarty is turnin' me soft.." Chloe began to leisurely make her way back down, taking note of the street structures as she did.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 pm

Psssst Regina, go to one of those places I listed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:49 pm

Since Regina loved ready she decided to go to the library. Her granpaps taught her the basics of the language so she could pretty much read it all.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:18 pm

The Library.

It is mostly intact, and seems oddly... lived in. Something may have made its home here, as it doesn't look quite as abandoned as the rest of the city does. There are three floors and a basement to explore.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:21 pm

She throughly looked through the library. It was magical and beautiful. She could sit in here forever and just read.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Chloe took her sweet time following after Regina, and when she caught up to her she just leaned against a doorway and smirked.

"Don't tell me yer getting a high from this 'ere ol' junk?"
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:24 pm

There happens to be a picture of the queen of atlantis in the library, okay it was king and queen but she was more noticeable because it almost looked exactly like Regina.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Regina turned and gave a serious glare at Chloe. "And you aren't? I mean look at all of this. Its everything I have lived for! I've been searching since I was a little gill. Now I have and its within my reach. I want to be like this woman." She pointed at the queen. She really did look like her. She was a little more regal looking but she could see why Granpaps said she looked like her. Maybe it was the king at her side or the beautiful dress she wore that made her look madly gorgeous. She wanted to take after her and return the kingdom to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:15 am

Chloe looked at the picture then to Regina. She chuckled and took off her hat, running her fingers through her hair.

"Ya shore ya ain't related to that Queen? I coulda swore up 'n down ya were. Heck, I don't really know anyfin 'bout this ol' place 'cept that my grandfather and grandmother left before the plague happened. Of course, they be my mothers parents. I any got a clue about my dads folks."
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:47 am

Valentinus is almost home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 am

She shook her head. "No idea. Granpaps never spoke of it so I never really wondered. Just listened to his stories. Chloe, wouldn't you like to see what our families ever did, read, and see? I mean I have. I'm sure our families would love to know of their true home." She stood in front of the painting and posed like the Queen.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:10 am

"Would Our Lady Regi care to take some books so we can get outta here? This place gives my fins a bad sensation." Chloe's tone almost made the remark sound snarky rather than slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

She nodded and grabbed the closest 5 books that had history about the kingdom. She walked back toward Chole and nodded that she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Chloe led Regina out of the library and looked around, tilting her hat back a little. She looked left and right then swam upwards.

"I think there was some sort of armory lookin' building over to the East. I'm raidin' it." she grinned down at Regina, hoping she'd decide to follow. That is, she'd follow if she were smart. Better travel in pairs in a city abandoned by a deadly plague.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Regina followed behind her quickly. She didn't want to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
TheChaotic1

TheChaotic1

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:46 pm

There is a figure in their path, cloaked in a large brown hooded robe. "Who dares enter my city, and rummage through MY LIBRARY!?" He swims towards them and snarls more. It looks at Regina and goes quiet, backing up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)   The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crowned Truth (Closed; Admin, Classic, and Chaotic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next