Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:32 am

Victoria glanced out of her window. The Dukes and Dutchesses had begun to arrive, as well as the Kings and Queens with their Princes and Princesses, nobility of all kinds had their coaches drop them off and had servants show them inside. Victoria sighed.

Before she went down to greet the guests and present herself as a perfect little princess, she put on long satin gloves that went up to her elbows and matched her dress. Her sleeves, added on later, were strips of cloth designed to hang loosely about her upper arms and shoulders. She absent mindedly fiddled with the pendant that hung around her neck. It was a large  green circle with silver studs and diamond studs on it.

"I don't know if I can do this... What if I just fail to present myself?... What if they find someone that I loathe with every part of my being?..." She turned her head when a servant came in telling her that it was time she came to present herself. She nodded, giving one last glance out of her window.

"Now presenting Princess Victoria Sophia Anne Lyttetton of Ireland!" Victoria stood at the top of the stairs, one hand on the marble railing, the other shaking violently at her side. No one was close enough to see it, thankfully, but she felt like she couldn't hide it. She took a deep, shaky breath and slowly descended the stairs, chin held high, eyes straight ahead, back curved lightly.

At the bottom her parents greeted her quietly, commenting on how beautiful she looked. The compliments simply flew through her ears. They really didn't register to her. She gazed out over the crowd, fear and anxiety slowly creeping up her throat, keeping it in a tight grip. She swallowed and gave them her best princess smile. It must have worked because they all began clapping, and the caller motioned for the music to begin. Her parents brought her over to the thrones and they all sat down as each guest introduced them selves.

I may as well just fall asleep, this is going to take forever...
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:10 am

Ashter rode the horse through the forest heading for the castle, eventually joining the carriage convoy.
the guards at the gate checking people let him through without issue, and he began to wander the party, arriving just after the meet and greet with the princess was done. His expression was slightly guarded expression. he was a bit in awe of the size and exuberance, and there was more then one man with a jealous look, or lustful maid who stared overly long at him as he walked. he was wearing the mask, a carved design of branches forming the front. somewhere along the way he got a small glass of champagne. he kept wandering.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:38 am

The faces and names all began to blur in Victoria's mind. Her parents told her to go mingle, enjoy herself. They went off to speak with the older guests, the parents of potential suitors as it were. She grumbled something to herself after the left and slowly made her way around, politely nodding and smiling to guests.

Victoria was turning when she bumped into a young man about her age in a black and red outfit, simple yet elegant, with stunning blue eyes. Where have I seen those before?
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:59 am

Ashter was caught off guard. there was... something about the beautiful girl in the dress, she looked stunning.
And bored out of her mind.
Deciding to stop and talk he reached out hie hand and held her arm, steadying her so she wouldn't stumble. then his voice came, a soft Irish brogue
"hello. Are you okay?"
the mask across his face was firmly in place, and his red hair still fell naturally. the spell keeping him both cool and relaxed,a s well as energetic. as he touched victoris, she would feel a slight tingle in the contact.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Victoria nodded, indicating that she was alright. She glanced down at where he was holding her, a tingling sensation was there, and felt like it was spreading. She gently pried her arm away, and the sensation immediately left.

"I don't believe I met you yet. Or, if I had, I'm afraid I can't remember your name. I've met so many people, and to be quite honest I am bored out of my mind. Oh, I should introduce myself. I am Princess Victoria Sophia Anne Lyttetton of Ireland." She curstied slightly.

She was fixated on his elegant mask, and the eyes behind them. It was driving her crazy that she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:09 pm

After pausing for a second in mild surprise, Ashter performed a deep bow.
"i'm slightly ashamed. I show up to a party and don't even greet the host."
he rose form the bow, his hair flapping about a bit at the motion, before returning to its place.
"as for who I am, I'm simply a common party goer, who is here for fine conversation and a night of relaxation. most call me Ash."
He stood, his posture relaxed, yet strong, his arms were by his sides. unlike many of the other young men present, while he gave her an admiring glance, it wasn't the hungry look of greed for power. his gaze was simply an admiration of beauty.
"bored out of your mind? well you certainly look it." his tone had casually shifted form solemn to joking, the words dancing in his soft brogue across the space between them.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:50 am

For the first time in that whole evening, Victoria smiled. She slyly grabbed a full champaign glass off a passing waiter's tray and took a sip.

"Can you remind me of where you're from? I don't notice you from any royal parties. There aren't any just normal citizens here. And your accent sounds quite local." Victoria took a single step closer, to enclose the conversation in a smaller space, so less people could hear. She looked up at him with her dark green eyes with curiosity, taking another sip, and holding the glass as though it were just some average everyday item that every person owned.

"You didn't just pick up an invitation and waltzed on in here did you?" Even if he did, she wouldn't do anything about it. She finally found someone who wasn't stuck up or stubborn or just in awe of her because of status. He seemed to genuinely care.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:28 am

Ash was remarkably calm and well spoken, maybe it was the spell? or maybe it was just that he felt calm.
"well, I am quite local, and perhaps I might be royal, but tween ye and me, its a case of magic"
he winked. and to be fair, it was completely honest, it was magic. magic gave him the letter that let him in, the clothes and mask as well.
he calmly took a small sip of champagne from his glass. his blue eyes, focusing on Victoria's.
"so, princess. Any more questions for a masked wanderer?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Victoria tilted her head. That certainly was an answer, but she couldn't really tell what kind of response it was. Then the music changed. Her face brightened and she looked at the band, then back at Ashter.

"Would you care to dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:39 am

Ashter smiled.
"a dance with a beautiful princess? how could a young man resist?"
he bowed slightly and held out his hand.
now, the moment, that Victoria grasps his hand, she'll feel a surge of energy, awakening her senses a bit. everything will seem clearer, more vibrant. its subtle though, it works slowly. after all, fate isa strange mistress~
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:28 am

Victoria gently took Ashter's hand, and suddenly everything was clearer. The music was more melodious, the lights were dimmer and yet brighter, Ashter's eyes were bluer than ever, and she was entranced by the feeling.

"Oh wow..." she softly muttered under her breath. She felt her cheeks glow a little before letting Ashter lead her in a dance.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Ashter wasn't a particularly wonderful dancer, but he wasn't bad, there was a bit of occasional clumsyness but eventually he developed a nice rhythm.
as they danced, Ashter glanced around, before speaking softly
"so Victoria, do you want to play a guessing game?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Victoria looked up at him a little slyly.

"I would love to. What are the rules of said game?"

Everytime there was a little slip up, she smiled a little in amusement. Maybe he was just nervous that he was dancing with the princess, maybe he was just uncoordinated. Whatever the reason, she was actually enjoying the slightly clumsy dance.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

Ash was quickly getting the hang of dancing, the magic leading him on a bit.
"well, the name of the game, is what do they want. you have to look at a set of people talking, and figure out what their talking about. you may have an advantage there. but then, you have to figure out why they came here? what do they want to achieve?"
the music shifted to a slower dance, and ashter moved a bit closer, shofting his pose to fit the flow. for some reason, people seemed to slide away from them on instinct.(magic)
"i'll start.... there" he nodded to 2 older men, one in a military outfit, the other in extravagant clothes, the were talking in hushed tones near a column.
"the military man wants.... to... retire, the other mans a merchant of some sort. the merchant is offering massive money to be the supplier of something, and the military man wants to profit. they're here for business of military supply."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:52 am

Victoria stares up at him while he speaks. His voice was very enchanting, and the fact that he was so close made her a little shakey, but not noticable.

"I would assume so. The man in the uniform is the soon to be retired general, and he was quite upset about having to retire. The other man is, as you said, a merchant. I don't trust him though, he is quite the swindler at times." She looked around and spotted a younger couple, the woman looking a little upset with the man.

"Those two, over there by the windows, I think they are having a lovers quarrel. She seems to think he is having an affair with someone here, and he is denying it. I wouldn't doubt it was that girl a few feet away from them, in the green." She met his eyes and used them to lead his attention to a pretty young girl in green. The man kept glancing at her, and she at him, while the first lady glared at her.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:22 am

"hmmm, correct on all accounts, but you forgot their reason for being here. its competition. she's forcing him to chose. he'll chose the girl in green."
soon after Ashter spoke, the man walked away, the green woman joining him some distance away.
"alright, I have one for you again. there's 2 knights across the way. the blond and the red head. they're knights cause of their build and standing. one of them, however, is interested in the other. and wants to make a move. its in the way he's standing by, shifting his weight nervously. the other is a tool, completely ignorant of the affection. if I'm right they come from opposite sides of the glens, so they don't see each other often."
ashters soft brogue was mesmerizing and as he pointed it out it became clear.
"now, the red head is simply looking at a cute girl, waiting for a chance to dance with her. he's going to be cut off by the blond in 3,2, and 1."
the blond stepped forward and whispered something to redhead. and they began conversing is quiet sharp voices, before the red head stormed off, heading for the latrine.
Ash smirked, and shifted so that Tori could see the blond run after him.
"they were here to dance. which is a rare occurrence at this ball."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:31 am

Victoria rolled her eyes at the first remark. So she forgot to say the purpose, but wasn't it obvious? When she was shifted to watch the blonde, she was a bit awestruck. She never would have thought that that knight would feel like that.

"You are quite skilled at this, how did you ever get so good at this? Are you some sort of magician?" She laughed a soft, musical laugh.

Victoria finally noticed that almost no one else was dancing near them. She looked to both sides of her then back up at Ash's face. She spoke in a somewhat confused and worried tone. "Why are we the only ones dancing?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:46 am

"there were 3 questions you just asked. the first is all about body language and how people think about the world. the stance and posture of a man is his profession, the way he gazes about, the colors he flies and the motions and tension he holds.
the second answer is no, I'm not a magic man."

as he said this, it was then that Tori would notice that he was strange, all of his motions and tensions were muted, almost missing.
"the third answer comes from years of avoiding notice." he winked a bit. and smirked.
"and maybe some magic to help it out. So, try and read me now, tell me. Why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:51 am

Tori refocused on Ash. Well, he wasn't here for status reasons, otherwise he'd be closer, showing her that he wanted to get higher on the ladder. So that wasn't it. She couldn't sense anything that would classify him as a party person. He had no friends coming up to him, laughing and acting super friendly with him. So that was out too. In the end, she had no idea.

"Well... I guess I don't have as much experience at this as you do. But I can tell you don't want to raise your status in society, nor do you frequent parties for the fun of it. To be honest, I have no idea what your intentions are for attending tonight."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:10 am

"then let me enlighten you. I am simply here, to enjoy myself. i am dancing with you, because you looked bored out of your mind, and I am not a Royal, nor a knight, nor a man of standing. and I accept it. for it is my lifestyle."
there was a grin on his face, and suddenly he began dancing better, and faster. he had been watching, and he seemed to read Tori's movements earlier, anticipating them as they danced.
"but you are also an interesting read. its your party, but you didn't want or plan it, based on how you act reluctant to socialize. based on your ring less hands your not engaged, so it likely this is your parents plan to get you paired up. but your smart. you don't want to marry young for a quick gain, if you d-" he paused looking at Tori's face
"you want love ms. Victoria."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:42 am

Victoria's eyes widened behind her mask. Now she was completely drawn in by him. No arguing couple or shouting pair of friends could have torn her from Ash at that very moment. He was absolutely right about everything. She began dancing faster with him as he lead her. She never knew what loving another person would feel like, but there was a small spark in her soul, that burned brighter when Ashter was around her. She shook her head slightly, but the feeling didn't go away. When she spoke, her voice was filled with an emotion that Ashter would not have heard that whole night.

"I am looking for love. I think I might be finding it too. And... I, well, I for one do not care what kind of background ye come from... P-pardon my accent, I need to control it better." Victoria looked away from Ashter to his chest.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Moving slower, ash pulled Toni a bit closer.
"Well, do not be ashamed. I refuse to pardon an accent that does not require reprimand."
Ashes brogue was thick but his words were clear and vibrant.
"Besides, I enjoy the sound of your voice."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Tori slowly moved her eyes back up to Ash's face, drinking in every detail, including his seemingly familiar eyes.

"I like yours too." She felt very enchanted by Ash.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Ash grinned widely and opened his mouth to say something, then a clock tolled. He flinched a bit, glancing at the clock. 11:00. Relaxing a bit, he looked back to Victoria.
"So. What does a princess do for fun in a crowded castle?"

Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:37 am

"Well, she doesn't flinch at clocks for one. But, she does like to go exploring from time to time." She smiled slyly at Ash, both at her humor and to hint that she wanted to take him somewhere. There were enough people around now that they could slip away without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)   A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A story of royalty (closed, Me and Classic)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next