Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] Empty
PostSubject: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:55 pm

In the night hard foot steps could be heard on the deck of the ship from anywhere. Along with it came the clinking of metal on her fingers tapped against the sword on her hip. So this was the ship she had seen. Perhaps the Captain had some information on interesting happenings.

She looked around the deck and found it to be empty. Well it was night time and everyone was more than likely sleeping.

She hugged her wings to her back and sat on the top of a barrel. Someone would have to venture upon her at some point. Even if she had to wait here all night, she wasn't too tired.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:17 am

Twygge laid in her bed, scratching in her log by candle light. She stayed like that for some time before she paused. There was something off. She put her bare feet on the cool wood floor and headed up to the deck.

As she walked, she put her hand on the metal wall, feeling the steam travel through the pipes inside the wall. This ship was among the oldest Cloudships in the world, but no one knew that.

She grabbed a bronze and wood pistol, cocking it before going on to the deck.

"Ahoy, whose on my ship?" she called. She watched as several Crewbots floated around her, quickly scattering at her hand signal. "I must warn ya, I am armed. And it's a long ways to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:39 am

Rather gracefully and soundless she hopped off the barrel. "Hello Ma'am I am Marianael." She bowed slightly and looked back at the woman the weapon. "I was hoping you could help me. I am in need of some information."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:48 am

"Information? And ya boarded my ship in the middle of the night by some miraculous reason because of this information?" It was hard to believe how this woman got on board.

One of the Crewbots floated by the woman, emitting a soft glow on her features. She was a beauty, even with all of the piercings on her. Twygge gave her an almost unnoticeable once over, before walking forward. She put the safety on and shoved it in the side of her corset.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 am

"We can discuss reasonings and payments later on." Marianael said and looked the woman her face void of expression, to most it was frighting but she was sure this Captain wouldn't care. "Marianael Gnade." And with they she still out her hand for the woman to shake it.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Twygge shook her hand with strength one wouldn't expect her to have. "I hopefully can help ya out. I would hate pass up a chance for money. The name is Twygge. O.R. Twygge." Twygge gave a her a broad grin, a very confident grin.

As Twgge let go, she turned and gestured for Marianael to follow her down to the navigation room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 pm

The Angel copied the woman's force and smiled. The woman was going to help her. She was thrilled she could finally do a little work. As she followed her she looked the woman up and down. She had the habit of sucking on the back of her medusa but it helped calm her nerves.

"I hope you don't mind that my payment will be in pure gold I currently don't have any coins on me."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Twygge paused right outside the door. "Pure gold...? Just who exactly are you?" She turned, arms crossed over her chest giving Marian a suspicious look.

"I don't know any soul that would pay someone in pure gold for simple information unless ya happen to be extrememly wealthy. And I know what the extremely wealthy people of the world look like. But, forget I asked. Lets keep this as non personable as possible." Twygge opened the door to the navigation room. Crewbots floated around charts, diagramming the direction of travel, next and previous stops, locations of cloud nets, and other ships. On the table in the middle of the room was a very large world map. Many small flags, similar to the one on the ships mast, were placed in almost every country in the world, with more than 5 in Spain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 pm

She was surprised. Did the woman not take gold? She was sure that was the common currency here. "I need information on Fallen angels." She said matter of fact looking the woman in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Twygge leaned with her elbows against the table, leaning forward. Her eyes slowly scanned the map as she thought. Fallen angels were rare. She pressed a button and the tabletop flipped, revealing a new map. Twyge picked up some little flags, these were black, and started placing them all over the map. There were only 11 flags placed.

"I have only heard about Fallen Angels, never actually saw one. But from hear-say, these are the places that they go to. I can only show you, since I am not a fan of bent around those devils. Unless I was given a sort of incentive, I might be able to take you to these places. Everything has its price." She walked around the table, stopping in front of and close to Marianael. She looked at her as if t say 'So what's it gonna be?'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:12 pm

"I will do whatever is needed of me to be able to travel with such a helpful Seafarer as yourself." She kept a straight face as she spoke. Her fingers traced their way up her neck through her hair and pulled at her ear piercings.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:50 pm

"You just bought yourself a ship for hunting the Fallen. Congratulations." She held out her hand to seal the deal, grinning all the while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:31 am

She took the woman's hand firmly. "It'll be a pleasure working with you Ma'am." She bowed slightly which made the scars on her back exposed from the bareness of her toga.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:40 am

Twygge glanced at the scars. "So, Mari, I'm gonna call ya Mari, what is uh with those scars on your back? " She casually walked back to get original spot, staring at the map with fake interest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:51 am

Marinanael quirked her eyebrow. "Yes you may call me that." She was so preoccupied wondering about why O.R. would call her that she almost didn't hear the question about her scars. "Punishment markings, I'm not too good at sticking to the morals I have been raised on." She said in a matter a fact tone. She wasn't one to lie, if she did then she would need another punishment.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:08 am

This gained a snort from Twygge. Only her eyes raised to look at Mari. "Morals are only useful if you had an easy life. I've learned that the yard way. So if ya keep brain your morals then why not adopt new ones. " She tapped one of the flags one the map while a Crew bot watched and zipped off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Marianael smiled at this, maybe this was what she had been needing all these years. Someone who understood her completely and gave great ideas. Marianael didn't know this was one girl she wasn't Boi to be able to mix platonic with. She would be completely in love with her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:36 pm

"Let me show you to where you'll be staying. It isn't fancy by any means but if should be alright." Twygge walked out of the room, making sure Mari wad following. She traveled down the hall and took a left.

"These are my quarters, so if Ya need anything just come knock on my door." She stopped several doors down and penned the door to another room. "Here is your room." it was decent sized. The wada queen sized bed and medium sized writing desk, with a chest of drawers on the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Marianael nodded. "I appreciate all of this, I truely do." She bowed and sat down on the bed. Her heart beat began racing a bit from the sight of the womam satnding there like that.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:10 am

Twygge nodded, glancing around the room. She remembered when this was her room and her adoptive father lived in her current room. She sniffed and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 am

As soon as the woman left she calmed and began to relieve herself of her clothing quickly slipping under the covers of the bed to become warm. It was natural to her, sleeping in a place like this. She slept in less comfortable places than this. Though she felt at home, at ease here, no need to worry if she might be attacked and slowly she was being pursued into sleep by the lull of the machinery working.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 am

While Mari fell asleep, Twygge held an old worn wooden box. In a nice script was the letters J. H. The initials of her adoptive father. In it there pictures of her, her and him, things she made him, and the last letter she ever got from him.

Twygge laid down, clutching the box to her chest. Sleep pulled at her eyelids.

"Good night daddy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:25 am

~~Time Skip~~

The sun rose and so did Marianael. It took her quite a few minutes to remember where she was and how she got there. "Right...Miss. Captain is going to help..." Slowly but surely she awoke and stretched finding her close messily strewn along the bedroom floor where she had left them. She quickly pulled the clothes on as soon as the blankets were off and she straighted herself before leaving her room.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Twygge was already up and about. She stood at the helm of her ship, gently turning the wheel this way and that to keep them on course. Without looking, she noticed Marianael was up.

"Good morning sleepy head. God you could join me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 6:00 pm

She nods and goes to the helm beside the Captain. "It seems like a nice day." She commented easily and soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]   Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel of a Heavenly Vessel [Admin; Classic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next