Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:09 pm

Hibiki looks at her friends, confusion painted on his face. Why were they giggling? "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Arata walks close next to Hibiki. "Um...Thanks about this."
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:18 pm

"Its not a problem." He grins at her. She looked cute in the cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:44 pm

She looked as her feet as they walked. What was she going to do about what coach told her. She couldn't just abandon her team, they had been working for this all their lives.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 20, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Hibiki looks at her. Something was bothering her. "Are you okay? What did your coach tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:06 pm

She shook her head. She wasn't going to let him know. She didn't really want to bother him about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:02 pm

"Are you sure?" He frowns. What was wrong? He felt the need to help her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:12 pm

"Fiiine...My coach told me that my team isn't fast enough. That I shouldn't make up my speed for their lack in it. He said he has another team waiting for me to join if I change my mind. He says if I keep running with them I won't get any better...I mean we've been working at it forever...I just don't think I could ya know...Quit on them and join a team better than them." She rambled on, her feelings about this was clear, she kind of felt bad for him hearing all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Hibiki frowns. "He shouldn't say things like that. What are you gonna do?" He looks at her and pats her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:32 pm

She shook her head. "I honestly have no idea. I think my dream team will have to wait for next year to enter. This is my best chance to get our Region Team a throphy. Though...I want to run with my girls. I just wish there was a way that both could enter and I not have to worry about being on that team....I mean I could ask my friend's cousin but she'll be in Chubu by then and will be running for her Chubu Region team...If only I knew someone who was fast and willing to run." She just couldn't think of anyone, everyone on her track team already belonged to different Regions and Horai wouldn't ever run. He was just to proud of being on the swim team with his cousin and doing pole vault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Hibiki looks away from her. Should he....? But his eyes would be revealed....He looks at her. But she really wanted this. "I'm.....fast...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:54 pm

She looked at him her eyes wide. "Would you really do this for me?!?!?!" She was so happy! She couldn't wait, this way her team and the coaches team would be able to run. "Starting tomorrow you're coming with me to my practices and I'll teach you everything I know!!!" She didn't care if he was using it to woo her. If he was fast enough there was no way he could lose!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:36 pm

He nods. What did he get himself into? He sighs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:45 pm

She stopped in front of the apartment. "Thank you soooo much Hibiki-San!" She was so happy. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and than ran into the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:51 pm

He blushes and touches his cheek where she kissed him. He grins. It was when he walked through his front door that he realized that she called him by his first name.
~Time Skip~
Hibiki sits through his third period, twirling a pencil in his hand. Today was the day. He frowns.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Arata was so happy. She had made a booklet full of things he would need to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:13 pm

He sighs in relief as the bell rings. He stands up and starts towards his next class. Arata was in there. He needed his ears back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:26 pm

When Arata arrived to the class she put the ears on his desk. She had forgot to give them to him last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

He walks in. He was about to go to Arata before he noticed his ears. He walks over to them and places them on his head before sitting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:37 pm

She smiled and waved at him. She just had to wait until the end of the day to work with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:42 pm

He waves back. What was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:45 pm

~Time Skip~

After school Arata went to the girl's locker room and began changing into her track outfit. She just needed to make sure Hibiki was ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Hibiki slips into the men track uniform. "This is embarassing...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Arata grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the mob of track members. A tall boy stood in front of the group, he had glasses. "Now, we will begin our stretches. First is arm bars." Arata positioned her arm across her chest and pulled with the other. She was hoping Hibiki would follow her lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Hibiki sighs and follows her example, though slopily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)    Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a track star (Blank; Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next