Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:53 pm

"Yes actually." He smirks a bit. Haruto never smiled, only smirked.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:09 pm

The kettle yelled at Charlotte. She picked it up with a glove and poured it into the mug and put the green tea bag into the mug.

"If you're in a hurry, you can take the mug and return it to me later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

"Im not in a hurry. I have time." He sips from the mug.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:15 pm

"Oh, that's fantastic~"she smiled, kindly, and sat back down across from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Haruto blushes. Why was he blushing. His hair shadows his eyes while he sips the tea.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Charlotte wasn't sure, but she could have sworn Haruto was blushing. She made herself on tea from Africa, and added a little bit of milk before taking a sip. She was sort of proud that she could make him blush in her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 9:32 pm

Haruto doesn't look at her and doesn't speak. He couldn't risk another blush. He frowns. Time to make this a romance game.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Charlotte looked out the window, sighing. "It sure is beautiful outside~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:17 pm

Normally he would say he didn't go outside often. "Yeah, it really is."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:32 am

"How do you like to spend your time? You look fairly fit." On the outside she didn't look phased. On the inside, she was slapping herself silly. Why did she have to say something like that?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:41 am

"I usually play video games." Time to take a route that led to dissatisfaction. She seemed like the person to hate NEETs. Well he was the NEET king.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:47 am

Charlotte's mouth turned down slightly. A gamer? She did not necessarily enjoy the idea of that. "Oh... I see... Well that's interesting. I myself have never played video games, really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:56 am

"They're really intresting~" He could see the discomfort. Yes!
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Charlotte sighed inwardly. She thought that people who played video games, well, just weren't her type. BUt she wouldn't let go of this cute boy that easily.

"What's your favorite video game? What do you do in it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 9:16 pm

"I don't really have a favorite. But I usually cast spells and such." He leans forward.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

"So magic games huh? That is pretty cool." Although it may have seemed weird, she as determined to at least get him interested in her. As a potential whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:00 am

"Yep." He was determined to have her lose all intrest in him. As a potential whatever.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:29 am

Charlotte glanced at her clock.

"You know, you should come over everyday for brunch. It's pretty nice having someone to talk to at this time of day. Oh, if you're ever busy, I'd love to come see where you work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:50 pm

"Uhm...Sure..." He looks down at his mug. He smirks. She would never want to talk to him if she figured out he worked at a game shop.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:29 pm

"Oh darn, I just realized I may be going to a tournament in Hawaii soon... Why don't you come with me? I can pay for your ticket and anything you need. It would be very fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:40 pm

"Oh uh...I have a dog to take care of." What was with her interest in him? He was the exact opposite of her, yet...Haruto sighed. "I wish I could go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)   We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We met on the beach (Closed, ClassicalMusician)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3