Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:32 pm

As they reached the end of the block Mai's house came into view. "It's this next house. Thank you so much for walking me all the way home."she said turning to him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:46 pm

He smiled. "It really was no problem! I mean, we wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said and walked toward the house before her's. "It was nice meeting you Kobayashi-San."
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:09 pm

When he said her name Mai could feel her cheeks heating up. Her family name sound nice when he said it.  Realizing this only helped to make her blush more. It wasn't like this was the first time she was interested in a person but still his smile was making her heartbeat fast and her cheeks blush like a lovesick schoolgirl. "Um wait Yamasato-san!" she called after him. She reached into her bag and pulled out her cellphone. "Would you like to exchange numbers?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:21 pm

He turned around and pulled out his sleek black and white cellphone. "Of course. I would love to Kobayashi-San." He held it out for her to take. "You can save me under Horai if you want. I won't mind. I mean Yamasato is pretty common, so it might be a pain trying to figure out which one was which."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 pm

She took it and saved her number into his phone and then sent herself a text so she could save his number in her phone. "Then it's only right that you also save my number under Mai," she said handing him back his phone. "Good night, Yamasato-san. See you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:38 pm

He smiled and waved. "Bye-bye Kobayashi!" He took his phone back and blushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 pm

She waved back before going walking up to her door and going inside.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:47 pm

When she had made it inside he blushed dark. He had pretty good self-control. He hurried into the house with his things and ran up to his room. He opened the curtain and looked out it at the house next door. He then closed them and flopped on his bed. "I guess its happening again...Maybe I should ask Arata what to do..." He looked at his phone.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

After entering her home and greeting her parents she went up stairs to her room and flopped down on her bed face first into her pillows, burying her face into one of them. She was both so happy and so excited that she didn't know what to do with herself. As she laid there going over the events of her afternoon and trying to think of what do now her cats, Ayame and Shōga, cuddled up beside her welcoming their owner and trying to gain her attention. "Hey there you two. Come here." she said as she rolled over and sat up, placing the cats on her lap. lightly scratching one and petting the other she smiled. "I meet a really nice boy today. I think....I'll make him lunch for tomorrow. I hope he likes that. I wonder what I should make?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 pm

He sat up. He looked around and began typing on his phone.

ARATA
ARATA
ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE
GURRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL

After a few minutes a rather angry Arata answered the phone.

"C-calm down Arata-Kun! PLEASE!" This only made things worse.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm

She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from off her desk and started planning the bento she would make for him. "I'll I have to get up early if I want to have enough time to make it. I'll go jogging first then I get started. Now ongiri or sushi?" she mumble out loud as she wrote down and sketched out ideas. After awhile her mother called her down for dinner where Mai and her parents eat as they talked about their day. "How was your day, Shin-chan? Anything interesting happen?" her father asked her after he was done sharing his story about his hectic experience in at the hospital.
"Yes actually I meet this boy who lives next door..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Horai was called down for dinner and they sat there quietly, they didn't talk much at dinner. They saved that after dinner.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 pm

(do you want to time skip to tomorrow?)
After dinner Mai cleaned up and got ready for bed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:16 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:25 pm

The next morning before heading to school Mai was outside Horai's house with two bento's one she had made for herself and the other was for him. She took a deep breathe to calm down before ringing the his doorbell. She hoped he would like the spring themed lunch and would like the flower and butterfly shaped fruits and vegetables she had placed inside.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Horai opened the door. "Hello Kobayashi. Would you like to come in for a few minutes? I still have to feed my cats." He said and left the door wide open.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:48 pm

"Yes, thank you." she said stepping inside and closing the door behind her. "How many cats do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:52 pm

"I have two cats." He said walking into the kitchen and two cats ran out. One had black hair and the other brown. They both had stunning eyes.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Smiled when she saw the cats run out, thinking fondly of her own."Hello there. How are you," she said gently as to not frighten them so she could one up and pet it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 pm

"You can pick them up. They are super friendly." He pulled out the large cat food bag and put it on the counter. "I've had them since I was real little."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Shhe picked up the black one and held it as she gently petted it's fur. "They're really cute what are their names? I have two cat's as well. Ayame and Shōga. It takes Ayame sometime to warm up to new people but Shōga is a lot more friendly."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 pm

He came over and petted his cat. "His name is Shogun. When I was younger I loved tales of warlords and feudal Japan." He went back to the food and put it in the bowls. The cat purred and nuzzled her hand.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 pm

"Shogun. That's a good name." she said nodding. She laughed when he nuzzled her hand smiling lovingly at the cat. "Well it's nice to meet you too, Shogun-san."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

The brown cat ran to it's dish and began eating. Shogun tried jumping out of her arms to get to the food. "They must be pretty hungry, hahah, they're really active so I guess that's why." He grabbed his bag off the table. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

She placed Shogun down near the dish and walked back over to Horai. "Before we go I wanted to give you this," she said as she carefully pulled out his bento from her bag and held it out for him, her blushing cheeks turning a light pink. "I made you lunch. I hope that's okay. Are you allergic to anything? If you don't like it you don't have to eat it. I just thought it would be nice to make it for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next