Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Kumiko stood in front of Jack. Even in her heels she was quite a bit shorter than Jack. She smiled.

"It's still beautiful. Even if it's not finished." She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. He was such an amazing artist, and person. And he was pretty nice to look at as well. She motioned for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Smiling at the blunt question, Hiru thought for a second.
"well to start, My full name is Hiru McManus-Sakura, though my swordmaster name is Blade rose."
he ran a hand through his hair, flipping the hat onto the table.
"I know 6 langiages, Irish, Russian, french, english, japenese, and Manderin, am the heir to a fortune of about 49.8 million doolars, Plus assets, and am bisexual." he winked at momoko, making it a joke, "I live here, going to college with my step-brother to study law and philosophy, plan to take over the world, and make wonderous little pieces of metal into works of art using fire and some force." he pulled out a small ring, shaped so the face of it looked like a blooming rose, and gently tossed it to momoko.
"so, what else do you want to know, ask away."
he had an open expression, not really a smile, but definatley a positive look.

jack smiling looke down, leaning in a bit, his hand coming to rest on kumiko's side, jsut below her rib cage, touching it softly. he though he knew what came next.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:40 pm

She gave him a questioning look. "And how do plan to take over the world, McManus-Sakura?" She asked and got more comfy on his bed by softly leaning down a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Kumiko plants a very soft kiss on Jack's lips. She kept herself there for a few moments before pulling away. She looked up into Jacks gorgeous eyes. She thought of what to say, but words would probably ruin the moment. She just smiled sheepishly as her cheeks grew a little pink.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Hiru, grinned wider.
"well, when I was Young, I always wanted an army of flying robots to fight for me, but then i realized that It wouldn't work. thanks logic~" he said sarcastically "but recently, I realized that politicains rule the world. and that they are wrong and stupid all the time. there are wars and stupid rivalries. so I decided that I would fix them, but my way. I'm going to revolutionize the political system, integrate social media and eliminate corperate influence. ad along the way I'm going to look for love, good times, and fast friends."
he had gotten a bit heated , but calmed down.
"sorry, I'm passionate about politics ocasionally."
his smile became a bit more bashful, his cheeks turning a bit pinkish.

Jack savored the kiss, and when she stepped back smiled, also blushed slightly. he gave it a beat staring in her eyes, before moving in, he kissed her more deeply, softly pulling her closer as he did so.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Kumiko reached her small arms over Jack's shoulders, barely able to reach. She reciprocated the deeper kiss. One leg moved out behind her to give her a little more height.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Momoko stood up and walked toward him, she had a serious look on her face. She leaned down and looked into his hazel eyes intensely. She then brought her lips close to his ear and whispers, "I like it." The idea was wonderful!
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Hiru grew a bit more colorful at the closeness of Momoko, "you do, Do you? well, what, ms. tsundre, now its my question, do you want to do next?"
Hiru's hazel eyes were piercing, yet felt soft and warming.
there was a hint of an invitation in his voice, but it was subtle. he didn't want to push her.

Jack leaned down father, his other hand slowly tracing a line down kimiko's back, along her spine, while he pulled her slightly closer to with the other hand, his kiss grew deeper, more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm

She smiled and pulled back and looked at him. "Oh, I don't know." She said and put her hand on his knee. She barely even know what he was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Kumiko pulled away after what seemed like only moments, but turned out to be minutes. She sighed and giggled.
"You are really good, at this sort of thing~" She was blushing more now, playing with buttons on his shirt, occasionally looking him up and down.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Hiru was not fazed by the complete subconsious dismissal of his offer, it was a long shot at the moment anyway.
"well, Ms Momoko. What are your Thoughts here. 2 young people have been trapped in a room by 2 other young people. the hipster boy has spoken of power and politics, the tsundre girl approves. what, do we do next?"
he wanted to see where her mind went, what she thought about.

Jack smiled, blushing.
"you too, and I must admit. I don't have much experience."
his hands were still cradeling her body, slowly shiftinga cross her back, tracing her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:20 pm

She looked at him and tilted her head. "I don't know. What do you think?" She wasn't sure what to say, but the way he looked at her made her blush lightly.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Kumiko bite her lip in the cute, shy way that some girls do. She felt perfectly fine, standing there with Jack's arms around her, being able to feel his heat. She took a deep breath and rested her hands on his chest.

"Should we go let those two out soon?" She chuckled a little. That was possibly the only way she could get any alone time with Jack.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:41 pm

By some amazingly galactically improbable, but wildly plot benificial incidents involving the bed sheets shifting abit as momoko moved slightly, she lost her balance, falling off the bed/chair.
in a rush, Hir reacted insanely, catching her and holding her, closer then she was, he face literally inches from his.
in a calm and slightly worried voice Hiru asked her. "are you okay? that was a bit scary." despite Hirus thin stature, his arms were steady and solid, and Momoko would be able to feel the muscles at he held her, toned by years of weilding a katana. his pale hazel eyes stared down at her brown (i'm guessing here) eyes. there was a hint of worry.

Jack looked downa t kumiko, andd slowly bent down kissing her softly on the ear befor murmering. "i think they can wait a bit longer."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Momoko nodded slightly. Afraid of any movement that could cause another terrifying fall. "I-I think I'm o-okay..." She whispered in a hushed voice, the way his hazel eyes looked into her own brown eyes made her swoon, maybe just one kiss wouldn't hurt. She closed her eyes and slightly lifted her head.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Kumiko still had a rosy color to her cheeks.

"If you think so~" She reached up and kissed Jack once more. This kiss was deep and love filled. She felt her heart race at the thrill of the situation. It was perfection.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:16 am

Hiru had been leaning in out of concern, and the motion caught him a bit of guard when she leaned up, but he went with it, gently kissing her. then leaned back,
"I think its almost time for dinner." he grinned.

Jack gently hugged kumiko closer, their bodies conforming to each other, after moments, he pullde back.
"i do beleive its time for us to let our friends out of their room."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:20 am

Kumiko nodded. She moved to his side and laced her fingers between his and walked back to the room.

"I wonder what those two trouble makers have done while we were gone." she grinned. If all was going well, then those two would start feeling the inklings of love.

"That was a stroke of pure genius~" She said this mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:54 am

She nodded. Her face was bright red. "I-I believe it is." She was sure she didn't mean to kiss him, did she? Well it didn't matter now because her heart was pounding and she couldn't take her eyes off of his wonderful face.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

grinning, Hiru lifted Momoko up, gently and smoothly setting her up right. if his hands lingered a second too long, well... Who could blame him? "Well miss Momoko, if, you'll excuse me a moment..."
Hiru placed his palm on the door, and felt along the inner edge, eyes closed in concentration. he spoke loudly.
"fourth down. 3rd across, 2nd in...."

JAck lead kimiko to outside Hiru's door and motione dfor her to wait, listening as he heard miru count.
when he reached 2nd, he calmly pulled the chair away from the door, winking at kumiko.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Kumiko watched curiously with her hands clasped down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Momoko sat back on the bed, fixing her dress. She couldn't wait to tell Kumiko everything that happened!! Yet again, that might be bad...
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Hiru grinned inside, if the he was right, all hea d to do was.
Hiru opened the door, and swung it wide.
"hey brother."
he steped back, gesturing fro momoko to walk throught
Jack grinned.
"so. Dinner my brother?"
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Momoko walked out the door bowing slightly to the three and waited for Hiru to exit the room.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Kumiko walked up next to Momoko and pulled her slightly aside.

"So?" she asked. She raised an eyebrow. Momoko would know what she meant by that one word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)    Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it a boy or a girl? (OPEN)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next