Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

Shizuka saw, or rather heard, two people talking in the shop. When she walked in she sensed something was being covered up. She became determined to find out what it was.

She paused and picked up a small fabric pouch, sniffing it then shuddering, a huge grin on her face. "Cat nip!"
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:09 am

Great just what I need! Ugh! Part of me doubts this guy even knows he has something sealed and protected inside of him, she thought as the two strangers walked in. While it was hard enough to try to get information out of a person who knows little or is pretending to know little about the magical energy flowing throughout the store, barely know much about this particular type of magic didn't make it any easier on Aki. Especially with two other people who didn't seem to be very subtle, running around and being bothersome. In a bit of frustration she glared at the two but quickly stopped realizing she had let her true feelings show. So she instead smiled and looked between the two new arrives studying them a bit. She figured she talk to the guy that came in rather than the girl who seemed too interested in a bag of cat nip to not in some way be or be related to a neko. "Hi. Where you two also lured in by the this uniqueness of this store?" She asked as she walked up behind the boy.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Half a mile away, a demon sensed the gathering, and felt hungry....

But Ryo didn't know this. He looked somewhat curiously at the newcomers, and wandered back behind the counter. The magic around him seemed to shift a bit, becoming more... awake. But still subtle and inactive.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Shizuka, a little loopy from only a sniff of the bag, looked at the girl who spoke to her brother. She made sure her true form wasn't showing before going to the counter. Her pupils were a little bigger than normal.

"I'll take this... For my cat." She giggled then cleared her throat and tried to stand up straight. She rested against the counter. She noticed that the girl wasn't an ordinary human, like Gou and herself.

Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 pm

As Aki moved closer to the boy she realized that he also was probably not a normal human being. This also confirmed her assumption that the two where together. I guess this means that they know I'm different too. The real question however, is who are they and what are they doing here, she thought.
When the girl tried to claim that the cat nip was for her cat she mentally rolled her eyes. She was sure that it was more for the foreigner looking boy and not for people like themselves but still it was a weak cover up. "Oh is that why you came then? For cat nip? Do you regularly come here for to buy it?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:25 pm

Gou ignored the girl altogether. "Shizu-Kun, put the damned catnip back." He was more worried about why they came here. He looked at the boy and stared at him. "Can you help me with some ancient relic items. Some of the...let's say of...hmmmm...Rather spiritually intrusive ties?" He didn't want to come out and say the word as for all he knew the girl was a necromancer.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:16 am

Ryo cocked an eyebrow, staring at the other boy who was acting slightly... off kilter.
"i'm sorry, What was that? I just sell trinkets man. what are you talking about?"
Ryo's voice was completely honest.
"if you nhave something to sell, i can check it out, other wise I'm pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Aki couldn't decide if she she envied the boy or pitied him for truly knowing nothing about the about the secret world that lived just under his nose. So he really doesn't know does he? I wonder if that's good or bad? Still I don't like the sound of that. Spiritually intrusive ties? No good can come from anything with that kind of power. Who are these guys? she wondered, her interests shifting to the newcomers.
"Whatever it is it sounds interesting. Where'd you get that? Doesn't sound like something just run across." She said trying to remain civil and seem friendly as she carefully watched the dark haired boy.

Last edited by IceAce on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:21 pm

The demon was stealthy, and was getting closer to the store.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 am

Shizuka pouted and went to put the cat nip back. When she was passing by the front windows she felt a tingle along her spine, her tail and ears trying desperately to appear. Something was coming.

"Gou... Come here please." she called. From the tone of her voice and the fact that she didn't retort with Gou-chan made her sound dead serious.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 pm

Ryo blinked and reached up to his forehead, closing his eyes.
"ow... migraine." he muttered softly.
the protection spell on him seemed to awaken more, shifting. it was not just a protection, but a sealing spell woven with a protection spell.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

At first it had been hard for Aki to distinguish the demon when she was surround by so much magic and by people so similar to herself, but as it got closer she slowly started to pick up on its presence. While she wasn't exactly sure what it was she knew she would need to find away to protect herself and mysterious blonde boy. Even if he had some great power buried deep inside him, if things continued as they were he would be unable to use it.
However as he started to complain about his head hurting she started to feel the magic around him changing. This only made he worry more. If whatever was protecting him and sealing his abilities away stopped now it would only make him a bigger target. She had to think fast and she needed to find a place to hide him. "You said your head is hurting? Do you have a bathroom or anyplace we can get hot water? Oh and maybe some herbs?" She said swiftly moving behind the counter grabbing his hand and pulling out from back there. She didn't know how much time she had or if the other two would help her but she was hoping that the boy would be to much in pain to resist her. She didn't have time to stand there and convince him that she really wanted to help him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Gou walked toward his sister. He had yet to feel the presence. He took a large whiff of the air and he grabbed her shoulder. "Shizuka...Get those two out of here. When they are at a safe distance circle back. If all goes well then you shouldn't have rp sorry about getting your claws dirty."
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:37 pm

"yeah... there's.... a bathroom- AGGH"
he slumped, almost passing out from the pain his magical bindings seemed to fold up, while the sealing spell on the store locked down all magic inside, keeping his power from leaking across the city.
the demon burst through the front window, in the form of a massive wolf looking monster.
Ryos skin was warm, and though the touch, Aki would feel a massively dense resivoir of magic, contained inside of his soul.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Aki was shocked when the wolf-like demon bursted through the window because 1) she didn't expect it to be so close by and 2) she was terrified of dogs. While it was mostly the really large ones like great dames or the really small ones like chihuahuas the demon looked enough like a wolf that it scared her ears and tail out. If it hadn't been for the warmth coming from Ryo's skin she would have panicked and started attacking. But feeling all of the magic that he held inside her helped her realize she needed to run. Quickly she took off pulling him along with her as she ran through the first doorway she saw as she desperately tried to find a back exit. "Quick, where's the back door?" She said to him giving up her persona for the time being as she mentally tried to calm herself so she could focus.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Shizuka nodded and sprinted after the two, directing them to a door she saw a little down the wall. She kicked it several times before knocking it off it's hinges and dragging them out. After running for 2 or 3 blocks, Shizuka stopped and turned to Aki.

"Girl, whatever your name is, you have to get him away from here. We can't have civilians get hurt otherwise there will be a huge mess to clean up." She made sure that Aki at least looked like she understood and leaped up the awnings of a near by building, her tail and ears appearing as she did so, and ran across the roof tops to help her brother.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Aki hesitated a bit at first trying to decide if she could trust but inevitably followed her and nodded when she told her to keep Ryo safe. Once Shizuka left, Aki continued to race down block after block trying to get as far away from the area as possible. Now that she had calmed down a bit she focused some of her energy on hiding her ears and tail. While it would leave her a bit vulnerable it would also allow her to more easily around being seen by civilians.
Still she knew she couldn't run forever and they would have to hide somewhere. When they got to a fair enough distance away she stopped for a minute to catch her breathe. "Where...do you...where do you live?" she panted keeping a watchful eye out to see for the demon or any other threat.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 am

The demon focused first on Ryo leaving, then on gou and snarled crackles rising. It crouched and began circling gou a bit.
Ryo tried to keep up but kept stumbling. His skin grew uncomfortably warm, and he fell, slowly standing up, his posture slumped and strained. Be began to mutter softly.
"Gah. I need to go back."
A ring on his hand began glowing.
"I... need to go back."
Staggering, he began to slowly start heading towards the store. His magical signature was like a bonfire, his very clothes seeming to change slowly.
"I... need to enter the seal...."
His voice was a strange monotone, his eyes somewhat empty and dull.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Gou kept his eyes on the monster and began to transform slowly into his werewolf form. He kept his eyes trained on the monster. Only going to attack if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Aki tried to grab him but he was too hot and the magic in him was too powerful so instead she moved in front of him to block his way with her body. "Stop! What are you talking about? What seal? You can't go back there until that demon is gone! Unless this is a life or death thing your going home to wait."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Shizuka silently leapt from the roof to the ground outside of the shop, her eyes wide and her pupils slit, her nails had grown more clawlike. She stalked behind the demon, making sure to not get into it's line of sight and slowly, ever so slowly moving forward.

She gave her brother the hand signal to stay put and not let on that she was there. He was better at making frontal assaults than she.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 pm

The demon moved slowly, and then leaped PAST Gou, heading towards the back door, a manic look in its eyes as it sensed Ryo's magic.

Ryo looked up, and mentally a voice spoke in aki's mind.
"Either A. We head back to the sealed area now, or B. Every demon in a 30 mile radius thinks there a snack in town."
The voice was deep and sarcastic, seeming to emanate from the ring.
"You decide."
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:40 pm

She glared at him and then down at his ring but moved to the side, crossing her arms with a frown. "You better know what you're doing." She muttered angrily. She watched him, planning to follow him just in case but she wanted to wait until he was at least a block way so she could full change into her fox form in peace.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Boi followed the monster. He grabbed the tail of the monster and yanked. He pulled out his claws to get ready to slash it when it reacted.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

The demon snarled, flicking the tail out of gou's grasp and crashing through the back door into the alley, chasing after Ryo's magic.

Ryo stopped and raised his arm, a lime green light flowing down around it, making strange symbols. his eyes looked almost dead, body emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Hokkaido :: Sapporo-
Jump to: