Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Aki looked up at him and sighed. It wasn't like she dislike Gou it was more that he disturbed her. She wasn't sure how to describe it but for some reason she felt complied to be herself around him. Which was odd to her. Maybe it was because he was so similar to her or because he was also at the same time so different than her. Or maybe it was something else entirely that she had never known. Either way her guard went down around him. It was almost like she could trust him. But she couldn't and she knew she couldn't; at least not yet.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving yet. I just need to change back. It's not like I can just stay in this form forever." she said not even trying to hide behind her facade. She felt a mixture of comforted relief over not having to force herself and unsettled worry over the fact that she was allowing herself to be, in her eyes, vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:51 am

Ryo was still a bit weird mentally. He seemed to be paying Ttention to everything he saw and sensed at the same time. He saw the stance and subconscious ticks from gou, and the emotional quiet of aki.
"My dad taught me Latin and then English, and my mom taught me Japanese and kanji."
Ryo read the way to use push while talking and raised his hand, aiming and focusing on the cup next to shizuka.
"push."
His voice had an odd secondary cadence over it like 3 people were saying something, which all ended up sounding like push. It was weird.
And the the tea cup shot forward like someone had hit it with a base ball bat, flying past shoulda and would likely shatter agains the far wall after flying off the table at high speed.
"......wow....."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Gou nodded. "Yeah. Alright. Maybe sometime to calm down we can go out to a coffee shop, to ya know. Get away from them." He rubbed the back if his neck. He wanted to seem a bit nervous so he could seem relatable.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Shizukas eyes widened and she ducked below the counter just as the cup flew and hit the wall. A pair of ears appeared behind the counter as Shizuka slowly stood up. She looked at the shattered cup and Ryo.

Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 am

She paused and looked back at him with a questioning look.
Did he...just...ask me on a date? Well there is a chance it could be just what he said. And.... it wouldn't hurt for him to see me as an ally. I could try and befriend him, his sister and that other guy. It works all around. I can learn from them and we could all work together to protect the innocent. And if I trust him enough in the future maybe we will become true actual allies and maybe even....no that's not possible. I shouldn't even think about it, she thought rejecting the thought of her and anyone having a relationship beyond friendship. She heard her mother's horror stories and the last thing she wanted to do was be like her. To get caught up in something only for it to be ripped from her, leaving her a sobbing mess or be forced into a toxic sham of a marriage with now way out.

"I...alright fine." she said settling on an answer and her decision as she started walking back to the spot where she left her things. She would try and be friends with them or at least associates. The only question now was if it was even possible.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Ryo opened his mouth as if to say something, paused, closed his mouth and looked at his ring.
"Okay. Wtf was that? Push? More like shoot from cannon. Why did that happen?"

The ring responded mentally to shoulda and ryobecause you over loaded the spell with out controlling it. You should have sent it back maybe a meter, that was strong enough for about 200 meters. Focus and try again with a rock or something. Also, Head to the basement to practice. It'll keep you from breaking Windows.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:08 am

Gou smiled wide. "Really?! You won't regret this!" She smiled and ran back over toward Ryo and Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:14 pm

She continued to walk but stopped for a second to see if he was really gone. " Why was he so happy? It's just coffee. He doesn't have to be so excited." she muttered to herself, her cheeks suddenly feeling warm. Not because she was blushing or anything, of course, but because she was getting...hot since she was all covered in fur.

It didn't take long for her to reach the spot where she left her things. Once there she quickly changed back to her human form and back into her clothes, making sure there was no one around to see her. On her way back she wondered what Minoru would think of this whole situation. She guessed he'd probably encourage her to befriend them and trust them, something which would be much easier for him to do than her.

[i] That guy would probably be way to excited if I told him about them. He'd probably demand to meet them and do embarrassing things. I think I'll wait a bit before telling about all this. she thought as she walked back to the shop.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Shizuka smoothed her hair back while making her ears disappear. She went outside and found a small rock then came back in. She waited for Ryo to head down to the basement.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:44 am

Ryo moved the chair behind the counter and pulled up a panel of the floor, revealing a metal staircase that spiraled down to the basement.
"All aboard to the darkest room around..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Gou gave a look to ryo. What was that kid doing?
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 5:18 pm

As she walked back to the store, Aki decided to put all these thoughts of trust and friendship out of her mind for now. She would be friendly with them but she wouldn't try to push herself to hard. She needed to know more about them, either way. Even if she was the person she pretended to be she still couldn't just trust the first people she met; she wasn't naïve, just friendly.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:39 pm

The door wedged open, Ryo turned on lights revealing a steep set of metal stairs into a dusty and barren room, with a concrete floor and wooden walls, it was the size of the entire store with 3 support pillars various places.
"C'mon. Let's go test." He slid down the stairs railing into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Hokkaido :: Sapporo-
Jump to: