Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
R. Druid

R. Druid

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm

the store looked fine, nothing was much different from when they had entered the first time. the shelves, were stocked the same, all damage was undone.
"gahh.... Why do I know things i didn't know" Ryo was monaing, one hnad clenching his head, as he moaned softly in pain.
A VOICE SPOKE IN HIS MIND, COMING FROM INSIDE HIS SOUL
your mind and body are adjusting to your magic, now that its broken the bonds and awakened once more.
"gahh.... get out of my head"
i cannot, for I am you, as you are me. I am the mage inside you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Gou put him on the counter and sat him up. "Ye, ring dude. What is with the kid?" He asked and flicked Ryo's nose. By now he was in his human form and was looking at him as if he was an animal in a zoo.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
IceAce

IceAce

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 am

Though she paid no mind to the outside of the store because it was the same as when she left it, upon entering the shop did Aki notice the differences. This put her in edge she looked at the other two to see if they noticed as well but as Ryo woke up she was sure they would be more focused on him. Not that she didn't care if he was okay but she didn't want to be taken by surprise with another demon or something worse. When Gou put Ryo on the counter she circled them protectively, walking slowly and deliberately as she looked for any sign of movement or any out of place sounds. "Do you think the store fixed itself or if it was something else?" She asked Shizuka when she was closer to her, though Aki's eyes were still looking for danger.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:53 am

On the magical spectrum, Ryo seemed to be almost exploding, weird symbols and runes appearing and sinking into his body. He curled in on himself, hands clenching his head. Shaking with pain and power.
"he is trying to reconnect with his magical mind. The part of him that controls and regulates his magic. If he fails, then the entire building will be vaporized. If we were outside, it would have been half the city."
Internally, Ryo was talking with himself.
gash! It hurts! Why do I know these things, why do I know about magic?
because you are magic.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Shizuka tilted her head, she looked normal now, except her eyes were still a little too cat like for a normal person.

"Well, I would guess so. We came here to see if this place was a threat and shut it down if it was. But now that we know what this guy can do, I wouldn't doubt it that the store fixed itself. I feel a lot more energy than before that demon came and wrecked the place."

She went around the shelves and grabbed a few things before coming back and splaying them on the counter. She addressed the ring.

"Hey, sass-master ring, if I remember right can't these ingredients be used to soothe minds?"
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:27 am

"Hmmm... yes they can. Would you please make us a tea with these? There's a kettles on the table in the far corner.
Ryos body was warm to the touch but he had stopped talking to nothing slowly thin lines of green energy would arc across his skin, heading into his shirt near his heart.
"Hmm.. seems like the bonding process has progressed as I expected. Now for the danger part. The first of his conduits are forming."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Shizuka went and got the kettle, finding a small burner to warm up water. She also snooped around and found some very nice looking tea cups and saucers. She grabbed 4 because hey, tea was good for every occasion. While the tea water got hot she went back and leaned against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:15 am

Gou just stood there. "So what you're saying is. That we have to babysit Merlin Unicorn Rainbow Fairy boy?" Gou was pretty much super serious with stuff like this. He really didn't want to be stuck with him. Maybe after all of this blows over they could pick up girls together.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:01 am

"No, you don't. His powers will develop either way. The issue stems from the sheer energy he has access too. He needs to practice. I would rather it be with you, whom seems strong, then with a demon that wants his blood."
The lights across toys skin collected above his heart and flashed, vanishing. Leaving a smiled ing hole in his shirt above his heart. Ryo relaxed and leaned forward about to fall off the table flat on his face. The ring swore.
"Catch him please.!" It said.
Under the burnt out. Hole in his shirt, there wa an ornate magic circle that was drawn in pale green on his skins. It would be invisible to humans, but the 3 people in the room would be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Gou put out his arm to catch him. Which of course he did.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 am

Shizuka, thoroughly intrigued by this new mark on Ryo's skin, looked at it closely, not quite understanding what in the world it meant. She was quite unfamiliar with this.

"So were basically training him? How fantastic. We hail from a long line of monster and demon hunters and the biggest thing we've witnessed turns to be a passed out magic boy and a sassy ring."

She went back and grabbed the now boiling water, dropped the ingredients in, and walked back with the cups and kettle on a tray.

"Gou, keep him sitting up while I have him drink this tea."
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Aki watched Ryo in awe of the magical power he was radiating. As soon as the change in him really started she was sure that the magic energy that had made her come in the store was from him. His magic not only stirred up her own magic but reminded her of time before her life with her mother. Her memory was blurry and she couldn't see the faces but she felt the power. A magical power similar to his but maybe not as much or a different kind. She couldn't quite tell. The memory was there but it hung just far enough out of reach that she couldn't touch it. She felt almost depressed by this but she kept watching hoping to remember more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Gou smiled at Aki as he held up Ryo. "So...Since we all gotta watch out for Mr. Unicorn here, I have a feeling me and you will be spending A LOT of time together~." Gou winked Aki trying to lay on his charm. This was the only girl he'd probably see for a while and Gou is a little shit. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Aki was so focused on Ryo that when Gou started talking to her she rolled her eyes. "Don't even think about it," she said coolly before she could stop herself. As soon as she said it she wanted to take it back. She had let her guard slip and became too comfortable. She still didn't know these people and would have much rather preferred that they didn't really know her. She tried to think of away to cover up her blunder and still seem like a social seductress but everything she thought of sounded fake and unconvincing.

Last edited by IceAce on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:29 pm

The magic that akin had noticed was a mix of the stores defenses and his aura.
Ryo was warm to the touch and touching him made gou feel more energetic, as if he had just had several cups of coffee. Ryo drank some of the tea, and then coughed a bit, shaking his head as he looked up.
"So..... I know magic now apparently.l
The ring responded- "aye. You have 3 spells you can use so far." The ring shifted to book form.
Ryo looked up at the other 3.
"I don't think I got your names. I'm Ryo.
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 pm

"Ah you're up! I'm Aki, the girl from before. How are you feeling?" Aki said quickly trying to cover up her blunder by moving everyones attention towards him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Gou pouted at Aki. She just blew off his good looks easily. She didn't know what she was missing out on. When Ryo spoke up Gou smiled. "I'm Gou. Still many call me 'You little shit' nice to meet you Ryo."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:31 pm

Shizuka stepped back and set her cup and Ryo's cup down. She chuckled when Gou had made a move on Aki, which she instantly shot down. It served him right.

"Shizuka. Gou, you should see if anyone saw the attack. Or the counter attack. But later. You're the only one strong enough to hold up this kid." Shizuka sounded extremely bossy but she honestly didn't care. Her mind was focused on containment rather than this business-turned-social call.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:47 pm

"Ow....." Ryo swore softly as he stood up holding the edge of the counter with his left hand for balance. His eyes slowly glowed green for a half second. The rune on his chest was an interactive mix of kanji and Latin symbols, woven with arcane symbols that laced and wove them together.
Ryo held up the book with a grin.
"So. Anyone curious about my magic?"
He seemed... different. Less slow and itinerant. Almost more.... alive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Gou nodded and walked out of the store keeping an eye those who might have seen the attack
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 am

Shizuka gave a short, curt nod before standing next to him, partly to see the book, partly to make sure he didn't fall over.
Back to top Go down
R. Druid

R. Druid

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:20 am

Ryo flipped the handle book open. Quickly flipping through the pages finally he came across a cluster of 3 at the back, one in Latin, one in English, one in kanji.
The English spell- "push" send a pulse of kinetic energy from your hand to move that before you.
Kanji.- "unmake" disassemble something to its base form.
Latin- "cataclysm" varies based on scenario, generates a massive damaging event, estimated max range of fallout- 300 mile radius, in all directions.
"Okay. I this is a.... interesting set of spells. I say we don't test the spell that destroys the city and most of Japan. How about push?"
Back to top Go down
IceAce

IceAce

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Aki watched the two as they looked in the book. She knew she probably didn't need to be there that Shizuka and Gou could probably teach him everything he need to know on their own. Still something was keeping her here. Maybe it was the questions she could answer that developed from being around these three or maybe it was something she didn't understand herself that was binding her with them. Either way she need to step away from all this for a moment. She need sometime to herself to think and change back in piece. She need some fresh air.
"You guys can do what you want. I'll be back in a bit." she said as she walked towards the backdoor.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:46 pm

Shizuka glanced up at AKi leaving then back at the book.

"So you can read all three of those languages? Interesting. Okay, if you want to try out Push, try to push this tea cup towards me." She set a full glass on the counter then went and stood a few steps away from it down the counter. She nodded at him, telling him to go.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Gou accidentally bumped into Aki on his way in. "Oh damn. I'm sorry Aki. I didn't even know you were leaving..? Please don't go I don't want to be stuck with Mr. Unicorn, Ms. Kitty, and sassafrass." Not only did he not want to be stuck with them he wanted to get to know her better. Friendship or relationship wise.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Hokkaido :: Sapporo-
Jump to: