Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Shizuka banged on the bathroom door. She and her brother shared their bathroom in the house, which really was a hassle because he always left a bunch of hair in the shower for her to later have to clean out.

"Damnit Gou! Get out of the bathroom! I want to use it! You've been in there for an hour already!

She stamped her small foot on the floor with all her force, only producing a faint thump. She started banging on the door again, yelling at him to get out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Gou walked out and smiled. He was only in a towel. "Yes sister?" He began laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:45 pm

". . . I swear if you took all the hot water, I will kill you. And quite laughing!" She completely ignored the fact he was only in a towel and walked in slamming the door shut.

The sound of water hitting the walls soon filled the hall, and soon a scream was heard from Shizuka. "GOU!" She walked out, wrapped in a towel, her hair plastered to her and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm

He quickly ran to his room. "You wouldn't come in if I'm naked would you?" You can hear the smirk in his tone. "Plus! You don't like water! Why shower Shizu-Kun?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:08 pm

She skid to a stop in front of his door. "Because, Gou-chan, I like to be clean, and since I'm not a full cat I can't clean myself the way they do!" She stuck her tongue out at the door and went back to the bathroom, muttering how dumb he was and how dumb dogs were.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm

He laughed harder and began getting dressed. "I'm sorry Kitty-Kitty." He came out in his uniform looking very, very smexy.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Shizuka walked out of the bathroom, brushing out one of her pigtails and in her uniform. She glared at him and walked to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"If you weren't my brother and partner I would claw your face off."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 pm

He laughed deeply. "Oh~ Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase~ You can't even take down a baby demon without my help." Of course this was a lie but he loved making of the fact that he was the stronger hunter, well because he was strong.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 pm

She raised an eyebrow and grabbed a plate of sushi. "Yes, but dear brother, you blunder around, making so much noise even a deaf demon can hear you. You'd have been eaten by now if I hadn't warned you so many times before."

Even though he was stronger, she was faster, quieter, meaning that she could actually find demons, instead of demons finding them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:30 pm

He pouted and grabbed a piece of cold pizza. "Ey, but..." He began munching on the pizza. "If it wasn't for me you'd be....A monster's hairball." He finished it in the last bite and began wiping off the crumbs with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:33 pm

She rolled her eyes and started eating with a pair of chopsticks. "Did I ever tell you... you're disgusting?" She watched him as she ate. If her tail were out, it would be twitching back and forth, the way it does when she's going to pounce on something.

But it wasn't, so she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm

He nodded. "Oh why yes my dear sister, you have!" He grabbed his bags and put them on. "Now hurry up or I'll leave you behind. Mwhahahaha!" He ran through the kitchen into the hall.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:15 pm

She groaned and set the empty plate down, catching up to him, grabbing her bag on the way out. She stopped by him quickly slipping on her shoes. "Good bye Gou-chan!" She sped out the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:24 pm

He sighed and began walking out. "Bleh..." He was going to walk slowly, sooner or later she would come crawling back to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Shizuka slowed to a good walk, glancing over her shoulder at her brother many feet behind her. She pulled out her phone and sent him a taunting text.

Hey, slow poke, you're gonna be late to school again if you keep up this slowness. Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

He scoffed at the text and ran from her sight going down an alley, he was going to smell his way a shortcut to school.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Another glance, and he was gone. She knew he was trying to cheat. She just continued down the street.

Shizuka felt a chill go down her spine. Oh great, just what she needed this morning, a monster. She looked around, seeing one of the trashcans outside of a house teeter slightly. She walked over cautiously, her now visible ears and tail twitching. Inside the trashcan was a... Brownie. She groaned and picked it up by the scruff of her neck.

"Aoi... What are you doing?" The little Brownie clicked at her, and she drop kicked it into the yard. "Stay in the yard you little twit!" She smoothed down her hair, hiding her ears and tail again. He was definitely going to beat her today.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:21 pm

When he made it to school, he slowed and looked around. No sister! That was great! He actually won for once! Looked like his nose was useful for more than finding monsters.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Shizuka hustled into school and to her class, seeing Gou already there. She cursed under her breath and went to stand in front of him.

"If I hadn't found a Brownie you would have been eating my dust." She spoke softer so that no one around could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

He smiled with pride. "Hah! Doubt it!" He was more than proud of himself!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 pm

She hissed faintly at him, and then getting distracted by things out of the window. She went and scanned the outside.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Class dragged on and he fell asleep. Stupid school. Didn't do anything for him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Shizuka was asleep when the bell rang to go home, which was weir because she usually woke up for lunch. She yawned, kicked her brother in the shin.

"Gou, you little shit, get up. We actually have to go do important things now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm

He woke up and spoke to her in a sleepily voice. "Fucking bitch...that hurt ..." he grabbed his shin showing mock pain.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm

She rolled her eyes.

"We have training to go do. And patrols to do." She turned on her heel and waited for him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunters in Hokkaido   Monster Hunters in Hokkaido Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunters in Hokkaido
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Hokkaido :: Sapporo-
Jump to: