Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OrnsteinDragonslayer

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 am

Entering the same booth Yuui did without taking a menu,"You choose,since I rarely eat sushi,and besides,you seem to know the good ones here."Date said with a smile on his face.
'Relaxing is pretty great once in a while.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Yuui nodded and ordered them sushi and sandwiches. "So tell me more about yourself. I mean I barely know anything other than you use magic and are a good fighter." She took out her chopsticks she was given.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:05 pm

Taking out a pair of iron chopsticks from his pocket dimension,"Well,Im a master swordsman,but I think you already know that,and Im pretty much an Archmage,the best mage in my homeland.I also drink alot..Im also very fast and strong."Date said while recalling the other abilities he has.
"Well I guess thats all."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:21 pm

She nods listening to him. "I mean other than being lazy and drinking what do you do." She asks for sake to be brought to them.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:22 pm

"Im a samurai,isnt that obvious woman?"Date said a bit annoyed at how nosy she's being.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 pm

She laughs a bit and their food and his sake is brought out to them. "Say Date. Have you ever felt lonely?" She started picking at her food before eating a piece of sushi.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:34 pm

"I have...Really rare though,and even if I did,I barely feel lonely.Im quite used to living alone actually."Date said while picking up a salmon sushi with his chopsticks before eating it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm

She nodded. "Being lonely is terrible, even though I had the company of many I knew I was very lonely." She kept eating all of her sushi before turning to her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Saying nothing instead choosing to finish his food,Date thought about what she's aiming for,bringing him to lunch like this.Call him paranoid,but with those geisha's chasing after him,he's a bit paranoid around women.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:52 pm

She continued eating and poured herself some water. She wasn't sure what to talk about now. "So, um after this, do you want to go somewhere? Like the arcade or perhaps to a club?"
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Shrugging,"Well,its your choice,I rarely go out other than to buy some sake."Date said truthfully,not even bothering to hide the fact that he may have hinted on going to a sake store.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:37 am

She nods. "Then let's go to the club! We can party! And drink!" She smiled and paid the bill. She was pretty happy about all of this. He seemed like he was getting along with her.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:46 am

"Alright,whatever you choose."Oh Date,you'll regret saying those words.

An hour later,Date was drunk enough to not even realize what the fuck is he doing.
Like...Pretty much.....
As he tried to reach the last bottle of sake,he stumbled and fell.
Someone helped him tho,he couldnt say who,but the dude was prettiiieehhhhh.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:57 am

Yuui sighed as she helped Date back into his seat. "Maybe getting you drunk wasn't the best idea." She sighed and patted his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:00 am

Draggin the person down to his lap,"Cohmmmeee onnn,whers re yu goinsh....I nitsh youu..."Date said drunkly while resting his head on the stomach of the person he just dragged.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 am

Yuui begins to blush. "D-Date!" She tried struggling. "Date let me goooo!" Yuui begins slapping lightly at his arms to get him off her.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 am

'Uwsh wha?Da...Date?SHeis want date?'Date thought drunkly..Come on,you all know he's drunk.
Instead of letting the person go,he instead gave the person he was holding a hug..Like a romantic hug...I dont know...Ya goddamn perverts.........
Before promptly collapsing,but not fully unconscious yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:22 am

Yuuo decided she might as well take this opportunity. She helped the drunkard up and out of his seat. "Date~ I'm bringing you home. I hope you won't hate me." She held him close to herself, maybe this was what she needed to get him to like her.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:24 am

Around half an hour later,Date was still barely conscious...And he was in the living room...Not knowing where Yuui will drag him,I'll just make him unable to fight back
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

Yuui blushed and decided to take the chance. She planted a quick kiss on his forehead and got him a pillow and blanket.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:49 am

Date finally fell asleep...Because blankets bruh.....Yuui also turned on the AC...So yeah....

Last edited by OrnsteinDragonslayer on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:53 am

After she turned on the AC Yuui crawled onto the couch with Date and cuddled him under the blanket. This was very comfy and warm.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 am

Waking up slightly and opening his eyes very slightly,he saw someone cuddling with him that looks alot like the geisha....
Choosing to instead cuddle the person back,he rested his head on top of the geisha's head before falling into peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:10 am

She smiled happily and snuggled his head. "Gosh! You are so cute and sweet when you're drunk."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 5:25 am

And as Date woke up with a groan,he looked out of the window to see that its still early,then looked at the humane shape cuddling him...
'Wait...What the fuck?!'Date thought surprised and his eyes opening widely in surprise when he found out it was Yuui.
And he immediately had to rest his head again,because hangover,ya know.
'This is the last time I'll accept Yuui's invitation to a party or drinking.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]   The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next