Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OrnsteinDragonslayer

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 pm

"Well then Yuui,Im Date,and thats all ye need to know."Date said with a mocking tone.
He then proceeded to eat the feast right infront of him in a sedate pace.
After a few moments,he looked up and raised an eyebrow,"What?You're not hungry?If you arent,then I'll just store your share."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:48 pm

She shakes her head and begins to start eating. She wasn't too sure how she felt about Date. He seemed to be quite the prick, yet he was nice enough to feed her all this food. She really was conflicted about him. (
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Eating his food with a sedate pace,"Once you're done,give me the dishes,and I'll just store it like usual."Date said,somewhat enjoying his meal.
'Why the fuck am I even giving her food...Probably my goddamn chivalrous side I had when I was a kid.'he thought releasing an annoyed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:15 pm

She nods and keeps eating. She decided maybe she should repay him for letting her eat here. He could have been mean and told her to just leave and never bother him again but he was kind enough to let her eat with him. She has decided she will repay him by making a meal for him!
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Finishing his portion of food,he stored the dishes,the things,and drank the whole content of the water bottle in a few seconds.Also stored it in his pocket dimension of course.

Seeing that the twat was still eating,he decided to take a better look at her.
'Not too bad looking...Fucking short though....She seems a bit skinny and light...But I wont judge a book by its cover...She seems fit and her clothing is quite elegant....She likes to look professional and classy,thats for sure.....Wait...That look in her eyes.....Goddamn it not again....'Date thought annoyed when he found out that she wanted to cook for him.
"The kitchen is at the first floor,just go down the stairs,go to your left,keep going until you reach the third door,thats where the kitchen is at.....I get enough looks from other annoying twat to recognise it that look when you want to cook."he said with an annoyed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:40 pm

"Well umm... Then will you be here tomorrow around 12?" She finished the last of her food and wiped off her mouth. "Thank you for the food."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:50 pm

"Alright alright,I'll be here at 12,now get out.Date said while handing her a water bottle,an iron dagger,and then teleporting her out of his home and locking the doors.
'Goddamn she was annoying,good thing she's out now.'he said while trying to sleep until its around 10
And as he slept,the world went as normal ya fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:02 pm

So that next day around 10 she was getting her ingredients from the store for his lunch she would make him. Sure she wasn't a 5 star chef but she could make a pretty damn good meal.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:07 pm

The next day at around 10,Date woke up with a groan.Also stared into nothing for a minute.
Getting up from his lazy ass,he went to the kitchen,drank some coffe,ate breakfast,took a bath,dressed up with his usual attire,drank a bottle of sake,which is all part of his daily routine,and thought 'I hope the shithead didnt buy amything since I have everything in the kitchen....Knowing her she probably did...'he thought while lying down in his bedroom waiting until 12 am came.
He has nothing else to do...Not even clean things....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:15 pm

She arrived and knocked on the door. Of course she had no idea he had food but she still wanted to be very humble and use her own money to repay him. It wasn't truly repaying someone if you used their things now would it. She waited for the door to open and moved her hair behind her ear. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a baggy t-shirt since she didn't have school or work that day.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:21 pm

'So...She's here...Maybe I should prank her....Yes....'Date thought while smiling devilishly.
Teleporting silently right behind Yuui,he leaned until his mouth came close with her right ear...
"Boo."he said while smirking,looking forward to her surprised expression.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Yuui was surprised by the man and dropped the bags she had in her hands and closed her eyes bringing her hand back to try hitting him in the nards. "Pervert!"
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Seeing it from a mile away,he teleported a few feet back,took out a wooden chair from his pocket dimension at the same time,sat on it while cackling.
After a few more seconds,he finally managed to control his laughter.
Still chuckling a bit,"Alright,you ready to come in,ye idiot?"he asked without a mocking tone....Its a goddamn miracle...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:36 pm

"Date! You scared me...." She glared but nodded and picked up the bags. "I brought supplies."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Staring blankly at the bags she brought,then at Yuui as if he was asking 'Really woman?'
Facepalming at her stupidity,he teleported Yuui and her bags inside the house.
"Alright,you know where to find the kitchen,you're smarter than me,so you should have no trouble,but if you do,dont be a stupid twat and ask for help.Now if you'll excuse me,I'll be in my room."Date said while going up the stairs,entering his roon,then just sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm

She nodded and started toward the kitchen. "No worries Date I'll make this the best I can." She was determined to do the best she can. She was no 5 star chef but was a strong 4 at best.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Still doing nothing in his room,he decided to search for everything he hsve in his pocket dimension and list them to waste time.
Which quickly became boring and seems endless.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:58 pm

So she finally finishes making dinner and calls up to him, "Date! Dinner is ready." It was a very traditional Japanese meal since he liked tradition. It was a bit hard for her because she wasn't used to all these types of ingredients. This meal was a very weak 5 the best she had ever done.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:38 am

After minutes,Date found some good things...
Yeah...Unfortunately,when Yuui finished cooking and said that dinner was ready,Date was asleep with how bored he is browsing through his pocket dimension.Dont judge him,theres alot of shit in there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:12 am

She sighed and began walking up the stairs with a small tray of food. She knocked on his screen door. "Excuse my interruption."

When she saw asleep she wasn't sure how to react so she kneeled and put the tray down on front of her. "Date, dinner is served." Her hands were on her lap and if he looked at her just right she would look like an old time servant in this position.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:25 am

Date,in his futon,was asleep soundly,his body turned away from the door's direction,not even hearing what Yuui said.
Date is a heavy sleeper I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:40 am

"Date." She said his name again and decided to wake him up by force. She crawled over to his futon and began poking his cheek. "I am a pesky fly and I will annoy you until you wake up because I made you lunch." She is still poking him.
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:48 am

Slowly waking up by the feeling of being pocked by someone,"Oy,stop it ya goddamn twat!Im waking up!"Date said irritated while raising his body up into a sitting position.
"So what is it that ya want?"he said while still feeling irritated.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:52 am

"i finished lunch. I called to you but you didn't come down." She sighed and looked over at the tray of hot food. "And I didn't want it to get cold. So I came up to wake you."
Back to top Go down
OrnsteinDragonslayer

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:10 am

Saying nothing except picking up the tray of food,eating the food she cooked,and after a few moments ,"Not bad,not the best,but definitely impressive.How did you even reach the goddamn sink if ye were so short?"Date said,rather impressed and a tad bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]   Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entertaiment and the Warrior [Closed; Admin and OD]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next