Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:10 am

Naomi blushed and began her painting. Dear god was she distracted greatly by the beauty before her. After a few strokes she moved from behind the easel and looked her over, she wanted to get all the details possible.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Astrid was grinning from ear to ear on the inside. Out of her peripheral vision she was Naomi blush. Her plan was working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:04 pm

She walked back to her painting and added many more details. She focused on the painting to get her mind off of Astrid and her beautiful skin.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:03 pm

~Time Skip~

Astrid glanced her eyes up at Naomi. She was in the zone, and it was adorable. "Is the painting almost finished?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:10 pm

Naomi nodded. "I am putting on the finishing details right now." When she finished she sighed and headed over to Astrid handing her the maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Astrid clapped her hands and stood, hair still cover her chest and the thin robe covering the rest of her. She took her uniform back and placed it, neatly folded by her purse. "To celebrate such a work of true art! I even have some glasses for our drink." Astrid had placed elegant looking wine glasses on a nearby table and poured two glasses of wine. She walked over and handed one to Naomi. "To my wonderful artist and a wonderful woman. France is more beautiful than anywhere else. "

She was back to laying it on thick.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:13 pm

The woman nods. "Very true. Thank you." She smiled at the shorter woman. She was a bit nervous to tell the truth that this girl was rather enchanting.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Astrid took a drink, sighing happily at the drink, and gazed up at Naomi.

"Madame, being such a beautiful and talented person, do you get many suitors? I mean, you must!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:18 pm

"I do, but I refuse them all. I do not find the male species very attractive." She smiled and took a drink from the glass. "You now, are quite enchanting."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 am

Astrid blushed mildly and swirled the glass. "Enchanting, oh my dear Naomi, you are quite the flatterer. Although, I must say, you have a certain charm around you that makes me wonder..." She set the glass down and lightly stepped close to Naomi.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:55 am

"A many a women call me a Lady Killer, but it must be my skill in pleasure that kills their desire for others." She laughed and eyed the shorter woman hungrily, now that the alcohol was affecting her she was getting more bold.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:18 am

Astrid playfully tapped the woman. "You sound quite confident. I must say, I want a taste of what makes you so good~" Astrid took Naomi over to the bench she had previously been sitting on and sat her down, standing in front of her.

At least now they were face to face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:26 am

"How can I not be confident when I have a beauty such as yourself within my grasp~" She smiled and wrapped her arms around the big busted girl's waist. "I want to know my lady what makes you so confident in believing I love the ladies?[/color]"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 am

With the arms around her, Astrid knew it was the time for her to strike.

"I could sense it~" Those strong arms around her made her start to melt, and she moved forward, slowly climbing onto Naomi's lap, facing her. "Naomi, 'pleasant', 'beauty', apt descriptions for you~"

Last edited by ClassyMusician on Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 1:57 am

Naomi blushed. "Please, I'm not those descriptions, if anything you are my lovely." She nuzzled the woman and smiled. Perhaps this was the start of something new.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:14 am

Astrid played with a curl of Naomi's hair. She picked up Naomi's glass and drank half, steeling her nerves. "If it weren't true, I would be able to contain myself. But, alas, I cannot~" Astrid's cheeks were glowing slightly, the alcohol finally taking control.

Astrid closed the small gap between them, looking in to Naomi's eyes. She placed one finger under her chin and tilted her head back ever so slightly. "My sweet, sweet Naomi."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:36 am

Naomi looked Astrid in the eyes. It was clear that the woman was getting intoxicated and she was sure today was going to be a great day. "Yes my dear Astrid?" She smiled and her eyes softened. This woman truly was a masterpiece. She'd love to paint her all day every day and catch every single one of her facial expressions and body positions. Astrid was what she would call the holy art, it would put the most beautiful angel to shame.

"Astrid~ May I paint you with kisses?" There it was, the first question that would seal their fate for the day. If Astrid declined she would be heartbroken but she would understand completely.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 pm

"As long as I may do the same to you, my sweet~" Astrid leaned forward and laid her delicate lips on Naomi's pillowy lips, forgetting everything but the moment.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Fade to black~

Naomi awoke to a blistering hangover and looked around the room. It smelled an awful lot like paint. Oh yeah, she finished that painting of the pretty blonde. What happened after that? She couldn't seem to remember. Why is is so cold? And why is she nude?

Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 am

Astrid was snoozing near Naomi, obviously undisturbed by the cold and nude as well.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Naomi began panicking and looking around for her clothes. She wasn't sure what happened when she finished the blonde's painting and she must have gotten drunk. She couldn't remember anything perhaps the blonde was drunk too and she forced herself onto the smaller one.

Her panicking became worse and she began getting dressed. Quickly grabbing the blonde's clothes and throwing them on the bed she began pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Astrid woke up to this scene of panic. She immediately broke into a mischievous grin.

"Oh come now, I wasn't that awful was I? Come sit."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Naomi looked over at the blonde. "I didn't force myself on you right? I didn't make you have sex with me? Right?" She was very worried about this.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:09 pm

"Oh, it was very consensual my dear~" Astrid pat the bed side in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Naomi sighed in relief. "Thank Lord. I thought I had forced myself on you, I have that habit when I am drink. Especially to straight women." She sits next to Astrid and puts her hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]   Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls [CLOSED; ClassicalMusician & Admin]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next