Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:18 pm

~Time Skip~

Lisa was at home playing video games as usual and the phone ran. She ran to get it and answered it. "Hello?" She didn't know who it was since the number wasn't one she knew.

"Oh hello. Lisa? Is this you?" She could tell after they answered who it was.

"OH! Nii-Chan! What are you calling for?" Please don't let it be because basketball camp is done! She really didn't want him scaring off Itsuki.

"Basketball camp is finished so I'll be heading over there soon. I just wanted to make sure you made it there okay." The voice was soothing and reassuring. There could be a voice be heard in the background. "Oh yeah, and Kenta is done with his swim buddies so he will be heading down with me." She could have died. Why? Why now of all times? At least they weren't going to be arriving today.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Itsuki watches Hikaru dust the supplies. "More people are coming in now that it's summer, ja?"
Hikaru nods and smirks. She was probably thinking something dirty. Again. "I need to be in here at all times now."
"What about Kohaku?"
"He's coming in late today." She puts the feather duster away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:06 pm

"Now Lisa. Don't get lost. Don't talk to strangers. Don't leave the house. Watch out for people if you do have to leave. Me and Kenta are going to be boarding the train in a few seconds. I don't want to hear from Gran or Gramps that you went out and are running around town, hear me? I don't want to have to go find you when I get there." She nodded as her brother rambled on about stuff she could care less about. She was going to do as she pleased. She just couldn't wait to have lunch with Itsuki. He was really nice from what she could tell. "Are you listening to me?" She nodded.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm listening, don't leave, watch out for pedos. You tell me this every summer." Ugggghhhh why did he have to be overprotective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:39 pm

"Why?" Itsuki was confused. Kohaku was never late, no matter what. Hikaru shrugs. Itsuki pulls his sleeve up. It was almost noon. He exhales. "Can I borrow your phone?"
"Calling Kohaku?"
"No, I have to talk to someone about lunch." Hikaru looks at him weirdly. "YOU have a date?" She smirks. "I thought you hated romance~"
"I do. This isn't a date, it's someone thanking me for helping them." He catches the phone that Hikaru throws at him. She shrugs. "I still wanna meet her. Or him. To get you to go to lunch...she must be amazing~" Hikaru almost drools, thinking of all the lewd things she could do to Itsuki's "friend." Itsuki frowns at her. "Don't scare her off. And none of your tricks."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Lisa finally hung up with her brother. She had to get ready for lunch with Itsuki. She looked through her closet for something nice. She found something and changed into it. She sat back down to the video games and held the phone in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:25 pm

He quickly types her number in and puts the phone against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:42 pm

The phone rings and she picks it up and puts it under her chin. "Hello. This is the Yamasato residence, how may I help you?" She lowered the volume on her game to hear the person on the phone better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

"This is Itsuki. Where do I meet you?" Hikaru wiggles her eyebrows at him. He ignores her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

"How about that address you gave me? I would hate for you to go out of your way to meet up with me for lunch." She smiled as she grab her coat and purse. She made sure her cell phone and wallet was in there and she nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:28 am

"Doesn't serve food. Besides, there are people you don't want to meet that go here." Hikaru gives him a fake hurt look. He ignores it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:14 pm

"Okay. Um...Have you heard about Kiku's surfing sub shop? Its down by that shop. Its actually very classy for a submarine shop." Her grandparents looked at her and asked where was she going. She motioned to the door meaning she was going out.

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 31, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:57 pm

"Yes I've heard of it. We can go there." Hikaru suddenly jumps and hugs him. "My little baby Itsuki is becoming a man~"
"HIKARU! LET GO!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Lisa giggles into the phone. "Okay, I'll head over there right now...Um...Tell Hikaru I said hello." She wanted to be as kind as she could be. She didn't want to seem rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:24 am

"Fine." He pushes Hikaru off of him. He hangs up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 10:43 am

Lisa hung up and went to her grandparents explaining where she was going and what she was doing. They nodded happily in that elderly grandparenting way. Once she arrived at the shop she sat at one of the tables by the door. She just had to wait now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Itsuki finally escapes Hikaru, going towards the sub shop, heart beating fast.

(Sorry, I had to fix my computer)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

(Its fine)

Lisa waited. She was so very worried and anxious. She really thought he was a nice guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 am

He notices Lisa and waves at her before starting towards her, taking the seat across from her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:48 am

She smiled and waved back. "I am so sorry for all the trouble I caused yesterday!" She wanted to get this off her chest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Itsuki shakes his head while sitting down. "You didn't cause any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 am

She nodded. "Oh good! I would've felt terrible if I had caused any problems." She put her elbows on the table and leaned on her hands. "Thank you again for helping me with my clumsiness." She smiled wide showing teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:40 pm

"It's no problem at all." Itsuki's smile was warm, reassuring her. His phone started vibrating, making him frown. Didn't he turn it off? He took it out and looked down at it. Itsuki's frown deepened as he put the infernal thing back into his pocket. "Excuse me on that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:35 pm

She nodded. "Oh no worries! I'm okay with it. That kind of stuff happens." She smiled and gave a light giggle. "So Itsuki. Do you go to school around here?" She asked playing with a loose string from her clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Itsuki nodded. "I'm graduating next year actually." He looked out the window. One last year before escaping this hellish place.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:19 am

Lisa listened to him. "I have one year also. I'm thinking of major in some kind of teaching career. I also love doing track so I'll probably go to university on some type of scouting offer." She smiled and adjusted herself in the chair. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal   The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Romance is our similarity  :: Japan :: Chubu :: Kanazawa-
Jump to: