Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:09 am

"Um....Natalia. I seem to have left my belt in your room...." He blushes and points to the room they made love in. "I need it, some of my jeans are quite loose." He pointed to his slightly loose jeans that lied low on his hips.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Natalia glanced at his loose jeans then up to him. She chuckled at his nervousness. He shouldn't be worried around a woman who he was so intimate with.

"I see. Well I believe I saw it earlier today. Come." She stood and gracefully but commandingly gestured for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Ethan cocked his head to Natalia. "Uh! Um! Okay!" He followed behind her like a excited puppy and smiled the entire time. What was wrong with him? Love was his big problem. When they arrived into the room he shut the door behind himself and shifted from one foot to the other. His eyesight trained on his feet and he shifted his eyes up toward Natalia and then back down again. "So...um....My belt...?"
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Natalia picked his belt up off the bed. Before he could grab it, she slid it through his belt loops, buckling it securely. She smiled up at him.

"There you go. Say, are you on break sometime soon? Or can I meet you for lunch sometime?" Her demeanor for the first time showed some nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:51 am

Ethan thought for a moment. "I'm free tomorrow all day. It's been a rough week so my boss gave me the day off." He gave her a goofy grin and cocked his head to the side playfully.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Her face instantly lit up.

[color =#009ee9]"Wonderful! Maybe you could come pick me up tomorrow around noon? We can have a lovely time."[/color] She took his hand in hers, her smile not fading.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:18 pm

He nodded. Noon, tomorrow. "Is there a place I can pick you up at? An apartment? I'm not against picking you up here but if my co-workers see me stop here....that might be an issue." If any of his other cop friends, who of course he hasn't mentioned that he was a cop to her, saw him pick up a redhead from a brothel, well they would just get the wrong idea.

He shifted uncomfortably again and fingered his belt. He wanted to stay but he had to go to dinner with his father and if he missed that his dad would know there was something funky going on.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Natalia thought for a moment. She bit her lip then snapped her fingers. "Well you know the mansion out on the hill? I'll be there, so drop by there and get me. Oh, and you never mentioned where you work. I am quite curious."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:33 pm

He smiled. "I can do that!" Wow, she lived there. It was a beautiful place and was just great. "I don't want to talk about it right now." He nodded maybe that was a good enough answer.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:52 pm

She nodded in understanding. Most men usually didn't talk about work with her. She probably would ruin whatever reputation they had. Although she wasn't famous, it was easy to tell who she was.

"I understand. So, do want to stay for another round or do I have to let you go?" Natalia looped get pointer fingers through his front belt loops and pulled him to her. Back to her usual self.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:19 pm

He kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry dear but I have dinner planned with my father." He tried pulling back a little but gave her a kiss on the neck.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:06 pm

Talia tilted her head, smiling at the kiss on her neck. "Well I guess I can't keep you from that. You're free to go." She let go of Ethan and walked out with him, waving him off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Ethan smiled and left. He got back into his car and left for dinner.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:15 am

300 some odd years ago

Natalia sat in her garden, awaiting her lovers return. She was weaving a flower crown out of pansies, tulips, roses, and baby's breath. She had just finished and put it on her head when her lovers voice came from somewhere behind her.

"Top of the morning to you, love." She turned, a happy grin on her face. She turned a ran up to him, her skirts flowing behind her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she planned a kiss on his lips.

"And the rest of the day to you! Oh darling, you're back! I have missed you so much! You look different, what has changed you so?" His face betrayed a sadness that she couldn't figure out.

"Let's walk. I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 am

Ethan sat in his Impala outside of the maison. It was huge and beautiful, he still hadn't had the nerve to get out and head to the large door that stood there. It was about 5 past 12 and he was still talking himself up to get some nerve.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:21 am

Natalia had seen him, she was finishing getting ready. She was dressed in a red halter top and black high waisted shorts. She had on black gladiator shoes and her hair was up in a high ponytail. She came out and rushed down the steps in excitement.

"Ethan! Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 am

Ethan chuckled and got out. He went to the other side of the car and opened the door. "In you go." He smiled at her, he was still trying to figure out when to tell her he was a cop.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 am

Natalia gets in and buckles up. This wasn't a bad car. Ethan must be in a good line of work t I have something like this.

"Maybe you can tell me how you afforded this car. It's obviously a little much for most people around here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 am

Ethan smiled and buckled himself up. "Well, I'm doing down payments on it. My father and my little sister help here and there, but I pay for most of it myself. They both have their own so, they wanted to help out." He smiled and revved the engine of his baby. "My dad has his own reliable Chevy so he got me this Impala."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 am

So he had a family, a very loving one at that. She sighed quietly and smiled. That was a nice thought. Family, that is.

"Tell me about your family."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 am

He smiled at her as they drove. "I live with my dad and little sister. Technically, Evelyn isn't even my sister, we adopted her. Her mom had....she passed away when she was young and her father was arrested so we took her in. She would've been put in a foster home and due to her case people might call her psycho or the killer's kid. My dad didn't want that and so we took her in. My dad is a great guy, you should come over and meet him sometime. My sister....well that's different, she doesn't like people all that much but I'm sure she would warm up to you if you talk about makeup." He gave her a goofy smile and turned his eyes back to the road. Soon enough they were in front of a cafe and he parked the care. "I hope you don't mind but I love this places donuts and sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:26 am

"Nothing would make me happier than to meet your family! I wish I could say the same, but it's just me in that mansion. I was thinking it was high time I sold it but with property prices-" Her phone ringing in her pocket stopped her and she answered.

She cheerfully greeted the person and almost as quickly frowned.
"What gives you the right to call me?! I hate you and your entire being!! ... Oh don't go bringing that up, I never wanted that! ... Fine. ... You what?! No, that's not what you do when you know someone for, what 2 days? ... Oh excuse me! ... Fine, I'll come over. But I'm bringing someone along since you so cheerfully interrupted my date!!" She angrily hung up and grumbled to herself about some bastard who had no right to ask of her such things.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:30 am

Ethan frowned. "Troubles? I mean, I can drop you off it really is a problem. I can give you a raincheck if you need one." He said, he didn't really want to be there if she was this angry, he had never seen her angry and didn't really want to watch her lash out at the 'bastard' on the other end of the phone.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:45 am

She sighed and rubbed her temples. Figures that when something nice finally happens, he ruins it.

"No, sadly I'm going to need you there. It will involve you. And hopefully you won't do what I'm dreading you will do." She told him the address of Nicky's house and sat there, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:51 am

He drove them to the house. He honestly had no idea what was going on. Not that he wanted to but...well. It was bound to happen, whether this was a crazy ex or crazy family member he didn't know. As long as it didn't involve him having to lose Natalia he was fine with it. When they made it there he got out and opened to door to his Impala for her to get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia   The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Vampires- Natalia
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next