Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita Empty
PostSubject: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:43 pm

The sky above the Scottish highlands darkens as one population rushes home and another one takes its place.

On one end of the town a popular strip club prepares to open for the evening. Good looking men bustle about like busy maids, cleaning floors and tables. The bartender checks his stock and the owner relaxes in his hideaway above the chaos. His long, pale, slender fingers caress the lip of a whiskey glass. His cool gaze stays on his employees. Tonight was a very important night for not only himself, but for his lovely, deadly rival.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:16 am

The young woman stood in line with many others. She had heard about a lead to her mother's murderer. A friend of her's was always told everything by her and so she looked him up. He turned up on a webpage for male strippers which had his place of employment listed. She wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, she didn't want to be among all these horny women for too long it might rub off on her. She was easy to spot in the crowd when they all went. She was the only girl there that who was barely legal for drinking, she dressed all in black, while most of the girls dressed in bright colors, and oddly enough, when she walked in alone she seemed like she was there for business not for pleasure. Everything was business for her.
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:46 am

From his perch, Nikita spotted one particular girl. She stood or like a sore thumb. He casually unbuttoned his shirt to its normal spot and downed the rest of his whiskey. With his hands in his pockets, he traipsed do the small spiral staircase. Almost all of the women were already throwing their cash at the amazing and scantily clad male bodies before them.

"Why, love, why are you dressed so sullenly? I run a place of merriment and entertainment, and I always aim to please. Is there any way I cam help a black beauty sick as yourself?" His voice was commanding, but held a note of sincere and genuine kindness, like he cared about her. His hand gently swept hers up and laid a soft kiss on the back of her hand. Her scent wad ravishing and it made him immediately desire her essence.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:49 pm

The woman didn't notice the man until he made his way to her and she pretended that she didn't even see him at first. He was very handsome, nice red hair and his body seemed nice. He had quite a bit of muscle texture, which she found appealing, and his smell was inviting and kind.

She listened to his voice speak and returned it back. "I'm sorry, but this is the way I dress. I find black to be....more comforting than other colors." She grinned at the man, he was going to be the best man to talk to about this guy she was coming to meet. "Is....Is Dominic here to night? He works as one of the main private lapdancers." She said seriously and looked around. As far as she could tell he wasn't but who knows. To be honest he is not there at all, of course the problem is that she doesn't know that.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Nikita nodded in a sage way at the comment about black clothing. He himself was clothed in a similar dark matter. He shook his head sadly when she asked for Dominic.

"Dominic is on leave, I apologize for his absence. There are some suitable others to take his place, although if you want a real treat, I am working tonight. Even though I own and run this place, I still like to work it on the occasion."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Evelyn chuckled lightly and put her hand over her mouth. "Seriously, a boss of such a busy place wanting to please me? Hah....I would think you would want to keep an eye on your patrons and wokers." She gave him a sly grin. Perhaps he had some information about what happened.

"But if you are willing to give me a little dance while I ask you questions, would that be alright?" She asked and made her way a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:54 pm

"Oh I can give a special girl like you so much more than just a dance. These questions of yours, though, what do they concern?"

As he spoke, Nikita's hands circled around her waist and drew her hips to his. He had no intention of answering these questions truthfully, if he even answered them at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 pm

She quirked her eyebrow at him. "Excuse me sir, but are you trying to get me to have sexual relations with you?" She eyed him sternly. This was a strange turn of events, not many men wanted to sleep with her, or any men at all. She tried leaving some distance between them but he seemed to be much stronger than her. He didn't look it but she was sure he was pure muscle under those clothes. She thought for a moment, would it be that bad if she looked at what was under those clothes? She decided it wouldn't be but she didn't want to get attached to anyone that might have information about her mother's death.

"No worries, these questions are very good, they are not probing or hard." She spoke, she was just hoping he would answer her truthfully. "And if you do plan to bed me. You have to answer all my question or, I will not join you." She wanted to make sure she got what she wanted before he did what he wanted with her. She wondered if her mother would be disappointed by the things she was going to do with this man.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Nikita looked down at her with a look of surprise. She was so blunt. His face slowly broke into a grin and he let out a laugh. It was so refreshing to have someone so blunt and honest.

"I do believe I am. And I'll answer any question if it gets me you, even just for a night."

Nikita turned and led Evelyn up the small spiral staircase by the small of her back. The room he led her too was surprisingly small but was somehow able to fit a four posted king sized bed, without feeling cramped. Candles were already lit. Near the door was two chairs, a table, two glasses, and a bottle of dark red wine.

Nikita led her to a chair, pulling it out for her, and sat opposite, pouring her some wine. "What do you wish to ask my black beauty?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:42 pm

She watched him, he seemed surprised by it, but not disgusted by her blunt remark and she kept her eyes trained on his face. His jaw was nice and defined she could tell that easily. Maybe he wasn't all that bad looking. "Good." Was her reply to his comment.

Soon enough they were making their way up a set of stairs, she didn't care where they were going as long as she got the answers she wanted. Evelyn was a bit uncomfortable with the hand on her back but it was probably so she wouldn't escape him.

As soon as they entered the room she looked around planning an escape if needed. The door they came in was the only way out as far as she could tell. When the chair was pulled out for her she sat down and didn't touch the wine. She wanted to be able the questions he answered because she didn't ever want to come back here and ask him again. "How much do you know about Dominic's personal life and who he associates himself with?" She was quick and to the point, no dilly-dally from her.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Nikita poured himself a glass of the dark liquid and took a thoughtful sip. Casually he stood and walked around behind her, leaning against the door.

"Dominic has worked for me for years. He and I are very close. He usually hangs around the men here, but sometimes he goes to the north for several days at a time. I believe that's where he is at right now. Sadly, I have no idea where he really is. But don't worry. Relax and drink with me, my black beauty." His voice carried nicely and had a song like quality that could captivate most anyone. If she didn't drink, it didn't matter, he'd have her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:47 pm

She noticed his movements and tried willing him not to block her only way out. When she heard the thump of his back against the door she knew she was trapped. She kept a calm composure while he spoke. She nodded as he spoke. "Did you ever know any of his friends when he was younger. Perhaps a young woman, she was one of his closest friends so I'm sure would know of her. Even though you seem quite young...." Perhaps her mind was putting the pieces together and adding it all up but she didn't let on if she did know. She just wanted answers.

She shifted in her seat so she could clearly see him now. If he answered the next few she had no choice then join him in bed and she would become the hunted. Of course she doesn't know of the pun as she has no idea that he is a vampire.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:13 pm

He shook his head. Nikita wad only half lying. Sure he knew Dominic for 4 years now. But that's after an incident with him and a woman. This woman was Dominic best friend. After she mysteriously and suddenly died. Dominic was an emotional wreck. Nikita, feeling sympathy for his friend, was able to wipe his memory, at least his feelings lessened with the wipe. Nikita was also able to wipe himself out of Dominic memory. He fled to Southern Scotland where he eventually met up with Dominic by chance. He had no memory of Nikita still, but they bonded again quickly. He would say none of this.

"Only 4 years. As long as I've been open. He never mentioned any woman."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:29 pm

The emotion of pain flickered across her face. The case...cold it was cold again and she had nothing to go on now. Every time she was close something caused a ripple in her plans. Perhaps, screwing the pain would help. She was sure it wouldn't help but she needed some kind of release.

She quickly stood up from her chair and stalked toward him. Her hand grabbed the wrist his wine was in and took a deep gull from it. It felt smooth and nice, and soon enough her lips collided with his.

~~~*~*~*~*~Fade to black*~*~*~*~~~
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:39 am

In the morning Nikita awoke with Evelyn in his bed. He stretched, resting his arms behind his head, grinning in pride at himself. He saw the bite mark he left on her neck, frowning slightly. She treated just like he thought she would but, why didn't he finish her?

He thought long and hard, coming up with no reason as to why h we didn't have a corpse in his bed. "What's happening to me? I swore I wouldn't fall for another dark beauty but here she is. I can't fall for another one. Not after last time."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Evelyn's eyes eventually opened. She took her hand and ran it through her hair. It was a mess from last night's activities but she didn't care. It was all in good fun and she actually enjoyed it. She shifted onto her back and held herself up with her elbows. "Good morning." That was all she said as she eyed him, she hadn't heard what he had said as she had been sleeping at that time.

She had no idea of the feelings that were stirring inside of herself and Nikita. She was confused by why she hadn't left when they were finished, she wasn't all that tired after the session but she wasn't up to leaving. What's wrong with her? She's never fallen in love before and she didn't even know she was.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:53 am

"Ah, and so she wakes. Good morning yourself." Nicky swept her up and gave her a kiss on her forehead, chuckling and giving Evelyn a boyish smile. He had fully expected her to have been gone. Or at least wake up and start leaving immediately. But this, this was nice. And out of character for him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm

She laughs lightly and wraps her arms around him. "I must be a beauty sleeping, but I am sure I look like a beast when I wake up." She says with a sly grin. Maybe he wasn't all that bad. She looked about trying to see where all the layers she had been wearing went. Last night they were uncomfortable and extremely annoying to get off.

She didn't know if she had work that morning. If anyone needed her they'd call, they usually do. She stayed in bed with him and just watched his face.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Nicky stroked her hair and chuckled. "You're lovely either way. And you look better with out all of that makeup."

Evelyn had remnants of her make up left, which he gently rubbed away, leaving her face spotless. He wasn't lying, she looked amazing. She was a natural beauty, and he felt lucky to have her with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:26 am

Evelyn chuckled a bit. Beautiful? Without makeup? Hah. She was beautiful that she knew but she loved her makeup. When he wiped it off of her face she nuzzled her face into his hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 am

Nicky brushed some hair from Evelyn ' shoulder and face. He placed his fingers under her chin, tilting her head up. He looked in her eyes for a moment before placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

He knee it. He was falling in love. He remembered this feeling. There was no mistaking it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 am

Evelyn smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. She happily obliged to his feelings and so she relaxed again. Evelyn stayed wrapped up and soon enough her phone began ringing and she climbed out of bed looking for it. For a reason it was thrown across the room with her clothes.

As soon as she found it she frowned. "I'm so sorry but I must take my leave. Work calls."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 pm

He let her go, maybe a little reluctantly, and leaned against the headboard. "I understand, when work calls, it calls. Have fun and please stop by again soon. I'd love to see you again.

Nikita would watch her the whole time she dressed. But not predatoraly as before. His gaze was softer and kinder.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Evelyn dressed and kissed his cheek. "I doubt I will make this a common thing, but take my phone number." She gave him a small business card with her name, number, and her job for consulting crime scenes. "I will see you again." She walked out with no goodbye, as she found goodbyes always painful and useless. If she said goodbye that meant she would never see you again, never think of you again.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Nikita smiled as she kissed his cheek. He gratefully took the card, raising an eyebrow at the whole crime scene investigator gig. So that's why she had been asking so many questions. But why about Dominic was completely beyond him.

300 some odd years ago...

A young man of a wealthy merchant was attempting, and succeeding, at courting a young woman. He was very much in love with her and decided to do everything in his power to make her happy. He decided to travel to a distant country to obtain a special object his love had been wanting for years now. It was dark, stormy, a night you wouldn't want to be out on. But he was out, for the girl he loved he was out in the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next