Romance is our similarity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romance is our similarity

A multi-genre forum that includes all things like magic to scifi.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum affiliates
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 pm by Admin
These are our sister sites that we recommend you check out! We will list them here! If you have any you would like us to add please reply to this or message us!

• HSRP- A homestuck rp site run by the same Admin as Liita!
  • Avatar: The Next Resolution- An avatar rp site based 100 years after LOK run by the same Admin as Liita!

Comments: 0
Character Template
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:56 pm by Admin
Full Name: Remember if your character is Japanese, they will have Japanese names! If they are not any bit, Japanese DO NOT give them a Japanese name! "My charrie has blonde hair and blue eyes~~~! And her name is Akito Tamama!" DON'T DO IT! Also, if your character(s) name is Japanese, please include translation and Kanji!
Nickname(s):
Birthdate:

Rules for the Site
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:32 pm by Admin
GENERAL
1 ) Be nice to one another! Regardless of position, be respectful!

2 ) Keep language to a minimum. Please do not use the F-Word every sentence keep it at 13+ age difference.

3 ) Do not spam or troll. This includes Cyber bullying. Please tell a mod or admin if this is happening and we will take care of it.

4 ) If you have another user or rule please PM the MAIN Admin and I will take …

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Natalia
Latest topics
» Aliens (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm by Admin

» Magic Users (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:08 pm by Admin

» Immortals (Immortales) & Mortals (Mortales) (WIP)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:37 pm by Admin

» The Samurai and the Geisha [Closed; Admin and OD]
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:32 am by Admin

» The Gang Lord, The Dweller, and the Immortal
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:18 pm by Admin

» Yokai (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm by Admin

» Angels (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm by Admin

» Demons and Creatures of Hell (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm by Admin

» Vampires (Wip)
The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 pm by Admin

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:29 pm

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:38 am

A couple hours into viewing a crimescene Evelyn got a call, she kept looking through the papers and photos, didn't seem like foul play from what she could see. Of course though they wouldn't let her see it until the autopsy was done. "Hello? Evelyn Owen speaking, may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
https://love-is-in-the-air.rpg-board.net
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:28 pm

"Hello my dark beauty. I hope this isn't a bad time. But those questions you asked me, I might have some useful information regarding them. I'd rather talk in person."

Nikita gave her the address of a small café where he wanted to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:34 pm

She listed to him and her eyes widened. "I am getting ready to leave work now!" She hung up after saying her goodbyes and flung on her black jacket. As soon as she arrived to the store she looked around for a tuff of red hair and a beautiful smile.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Evelyn would feel a tap on her shoulder as that gorgeous but cheeky grin greeted her.

"You sure came as quick as you could. Is this case extremely important?" He pulled out a chair for her and then sat. They were in a quiet part of the café. They would have to worry about being over heard. Nikita looked more serious than he had in the time he had met Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:13 pm

She turned around and looked at him. When they sat she kindly took the chair. "Well, um, yes it is very important. It also got me out of that stuffy and boring office space. I was getting no where anyway with out the autopsy." Most called her the crazed consultant because she was amazing at figuring out cases, but without all the information she really had nothing to go by but what she had. "So, what do you think you have? I mean, it has been quite a bit since I found anything new. Dominic was the only lead I had."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Nikita looked around for a moment. He was afraid of saying something wrong, or that she'll take things the wrong way. He really was falling in love with Evelyn. And he wanted to help so badly.

"How am I going to put this. See, many many years ago, I met a man and a woman. The man you know. Dominic. I know 8 said 8 only knew him for about 4 years but that was after... After an incident. You see, he was very close friends with a woman, we all were, but I believe he was the closest. The three of us never dreamed of hurting each other. One day a strange fellow, by the name of Devlin, came into town and we had all run into him at one point. He was a nice guy, charitable and quite funny. But he and I had much more in common than we thought. That's why we grew close. After he'd been in town for about a year he confided in me a secret. A secret that we both had, but we're afraid to tell the other. He also told me his desire for the woman. I told him that she had a daughter and husband, and they loved her very much from what I saw. It didn't matter to Devlin. He was determined to have her, to keep her, at any cost."

Nikita's face seemed drained of any color. He suddenly looked decades older with out changing a bit. He looked like he was about to cry long and hard. He excused himself for several minutes before returning.

"As I was saying, Devlin wanted her. When she rejected him, he went into a fury. He said to Dominic and myself that if he couldn't have her, no one could. We tried to find him, to warn her. But... it was too late. By the time we had figured out where he was, she was dead."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 pm

She listened to his story and began to grow saddened by it. So that was what happened. She was killed by a man who loved her, who wanted her more than her life would permit. She got up when he did and went to the ladies room, she wiped off her makeup so it would be impossible to tell if she was crying, except for her reddened cheeks and nose.

She eventually sat back down before he did and drank from a coffee she ordered, it was cold now but it did not matter. It was still coffee, something to comfort her pain.

After he returned and finished speaking she put her hand on his. "Thank you. I...I...Is there anyway I can find Devlin? To speak to him?" She knew it was probably stupid to do, to ask, there would be a problem if those feelings for her mother were pushed onto her but she could careless. If she could punish him, she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 pm

"Devlin is dead." He seemed to have no we motion when he spoke.

Nikita's head was down, his hand clasped around Evelyn's. He saw her nose and cheeks were redder than earlier. That woman, his best friend, must have been important to her- wait.

Nikita's head shot up, eyes wide and staring at Evelyn. "E...Evelyn?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:06 pm

A small smile erupted from her when she heard that he was dead. She rubbed her hands against his softly. "Yes Nikita?" She was more than happy to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Evelyn Owens? How did I not see it? I am an idiot! You're Cali's little girl." Nikita looked like he was overwhelmed with happiness but like v something was haunting about knowing Evelyn's lineage.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Evelyn smiled. "Yeah, she was my mom. I was there when he attacked her...." Her smile faltered and her voice lowered into a sad tone. "She was protecting me, told me to hide behind the dumpster. He had been following us since we had come from the grocery store."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:51 pm

He nodded. "Devlin confessed before he died... And I still visit her grave. Every week I bring her flowers. Sometimes I read her a book. Thing is, Dominic had his memory of her, of the event, wiped clean. He doesn't remember."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:59 pm

She nodded. "I never really go to see her....and my father can't really. He was arrested. They said she was a cheatin' woman and that my father found out and killed her. I doubted that, my father never would do it. That much I know." She gave a weak smile at him.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:34 pm

"I wish I could help him get out. If he's anything like you, he doesn't deserve to be in there." He reached across the table and stroked her cheek with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:56 pm

"There is no way you can help him now. He's still dealing his sentence. I mean...I want to get him out but the defense will use the fact that you own a club against you for all I know and it is not worth it." Evelyn said and nuzzled into his hand. "And he would be proud of me for finding out the truth."
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:43 pm

Nicky looks at her lovingly. Then a thought occurs to him. She hasn't commented on the fact that he looked so young but he knew her mother. Physically, he was 26. It was blatantly obvious that he wasn't that old.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:43 am

She watched his face. "You never did explain why you look so young. Technically you would either have to be in your mid-30s or early 40s by now, I can see if you were just barely 18 when you were friends with them....but you would still pretty old." She did mention it once before but it didn't matter at the time because soon after that she jumped into bed with him, not giving it a second thought.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 am

Nikita's mouth opened and closed. He kept looking for the words but none came. What he was going to say was unbelievable. But he figured if anyone might understand, she might.

"Well thing is, well... I'm not really normal. I mean you probably already guessed that but um... I don't actually age. And I kind of have this need for uh... blood." He scratched the back of his head nervously and avoided eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:35 am

Evelyn nodded at his explanation. "I have heard of that condition." She said so matter-of-fact that you couldn't tell she was bullshitting it. She had to go look up that later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:01 am

He raises his eyebrows. "You have? And you aren't going to run or disappear? Most anyone who knows kinda just..." He makes a poof motion with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:39 am

She smiled, she always knew she was good at bullshitting. "You are a great guy and no condition is going to scare me off. Dang, even being a vampire wouldn't scare me off!" She laughed at how ridiculous that was, him, be a vampire? Please, he is not what she envisioned a vampire looked like.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:03 am

He laughed at her remark. She was going to be in a big surprise when she found out. He shrugged and folded his hands together.

"How did you guess?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:51 am

At first, she just laughed, he must have been playing a joke on her. Then she opened her mouth wide in realization, looks very young, a quick charmer, a very...let's say experienced lover. Other than the hicky on her neck that looked like fang marks she really had nothing else to go by. She stood up from the table staggered a bit accidentally pushing her chair over. Before she could stop her own body she passed out. This was definitely not the best way to break being a vampire to a girl who just might be your soulmate.
Back to top Go down
ClassyMusician

ClassyMusician

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 am

"Shit!" was all he managed to say before she hit the ground. So yeah he's a sweetheart, but isn't a genius with this stuff. He panicked a bit before picking her up and sneaking out the back and to his car. He put Evelyn in the front seat and drove off to his house.

"This is not good. Ugh what do I do, what do I do?! She never responded this way! Maybe... No, I hate her, can't call her. But, if I don't I might lose Evelyn." He grumbled and rubbed his face as he entered his drive way, picking up his phone and dialing the only woman he knew who could make things ok.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 4:07 am

Okay, so Evelyn is passed out and has no idea how to handle this honestly. Her possible boyfriend basically only wanted her to suck her blood. Well anyone might freak out that and the monsters that haunt your dreams are actually real.

~Somewhere in Evelyn's passed out mind~

"Evelyn, go over there." Her mother pointed to a dumpster. She looked worried, pained, perhaps terrified was what she read on her mother's face. She trailed the woman's thin, lithe finger and hid where her mother told her.

She had no idea what was going on but as soon as she was out of sight a tall man, not much taller than her father came walking out of the street into the alley. "Cali...Let me love you, like you need to be." He came toward her and she put up her arm in defense.

"I-I have a little girl...A husband! What do you think people would think of me if I just left them! F-for a nightmare like you! The ones I warn my girl about!" Soon enough his arms were around her and he was gone. Her body lying on the ground motionless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita   The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trouble with Vampires- Nikita
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next